This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Programme terms and conditions- opens in a new window or tabThis amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Programme terms and conditions- opens in a new window or tab
After receiving the item, cancel the purchase within
Buyer pays return postage
The buyer is responsible for return postage costs.
Return policy details
1. You have a period of 14 days after the day of receipt to notify us of any goods you wish to return.
Please do this via Letter, Email or Fax so we have a record of this notification.
NOTE: We reserve the right to refuse returns if notified outside of this 14 day period.
From the date of notification you then have 14 days to adequately package and return the goods to the address we specify.
2. Goods must be in their original packaging, they should not have been fitted or used and must be in an as new re-saleable condition.
3. We do not accept for return, goods that have ordered in from another country on your behalf.
4. Items being returned by you are to be returned at your cost.
5. It is YOUR responsibility to ensure that the goods being returned are insured, packaged adequately and arrive back with us undamaged.
The insurance from our own courier (and many others) is only the standard insurance which works out at approximately £12.00 per kg, which is inadequate for most items.
You can pay for additional insurance which we do advise if the goods are especially valuable. The cost for this depends upon the value of the goods.
6. Returned Goods that arrive back with us in a damaged condition will be held until you make a decision on what should happen to them.
If you require them to be returned to you then this will be at your cost.
The above does not affect your Statutory rights.