Troo Attraction Pheromone Perfume
is a brand new formula that contains Human Sex Pheromones scientifically designed and proven to attract men. Just as animals use scents to attract the opposite sex, humans respond to pheromones that can greatly increase your chances of being approached and meeting men.
- Scientifically engineered pheromone concentrate.
- Has proven effects on attracting men.
- Just as animals use scents to attract others, humans possess the same senses which are incredibly powerful for sexual attraction!
- Smells just like a really nice perfume, but has a powerful subconscious affect on men.
This natural aphrodisiac is based on the isolation and synthesis of unique pheromone compounds mixed with essential oils to create a smell that drives men crazy! You will find yourself being approached more often, having men look and smile at you, and feeling more confident and secure. SEX APPEAL IN A BOTTLE
Pheromones are naturally occurring chemicals found in animals and humans which elicit sexual behaviours and are used to attract the opposite sex. Scientists have succeeded in identifying, isolating, and recreating this human sex pheromone. These natural pheromones have been well documented to trigger very powerful sexual responses!
Unlike fragrances, which are detected by the Olfactory Glands in the nose, Pheromones are detected by the Vomeronasal Organ or VNO. The VNO is located in the Nasal Pit directly under the nose. When the VNO receives a pheromone signal it sends a message to the brain that stimulates the body and creates a subconscious increase in sexual desire.
Human Pheromones and their effects on sexual behaviour have been well documented and researched in the last few years. Below is a list of magazines, newspapers, television and research institutes and their reports about pheromones. What The Media Say about Human Pheromones ... The New York Times
- 'human pheromones at last have the zest of scientific truth. The experiments offer the first solid proof of the existence of human pheromones, compounds produced by one individual that can influence the biology or behavior of another.' Web MD
- 'Seventy-four percent of the people tested.. experienced an increase in hugging, kissing and sexual intercourse. If you're looking for the man or woman of your dreams, pheromones.. are most likely playing a large and very clever role in mate attraction.' CNN
- 'Study finds proof that humans react to pheromones.. people produce and respond to pheromones.' ABC News
- 'The work is pivotal. It basically says, Look, people, we are influenced by people.' Lifestyle Magazine
- "It's something women don't consciously smell, it works on the olfactory nerves. The woman finds the man attractive but she doesn't know why." The Daily Telegraph
- "Pheromones... influence human behavior in a subtle way - Women are attracted to the smell." Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- 'A powerful sex attractant.' How to use the Pheromones
Pheromones can be worn just as you would wear any perfume. Apply them to your neck, forearms or any other part of your body. They can be worn anytime you are interested in getting attention from the opposite sex or even just to feel the power of being noticed and attracting others. They can be used on a daily basis to gain an edge in business, at scho