THE BEST BRANDS, BIGGEST STOCKS WITH RAPID UK DELIVERY
Tyre Down Sportsbike - Innovative Restraining System
Buy it now price £
- Innovative Restraining System
- Secures The Bike Via The Rear Wheel
- No Compression Of Suspension
- No Scratching Or Bending Bodywork
- Greatly Reduces Any Chance Of Damage
- Road And Off Road versions Available
- Easy To Use And Store
'Tyre Down' is an innovative motorcycle restraining system...If your worried about your tie-down straps not holding...or about your pride and joy falling off your trailer or falling over in the back of your van, then you need the 'Tyre Down'!
This simple but highly effective device secures your bike from the rear wheel. Unlike conventional tie down straps the pre-formed shape of 'Tyre Down' cradles the wheel and as it's tightened clamps the tyre securely, preventing any movement.
Tyre Downs Key Benefits include:
- No compression of the suspension, reducing wear on fork seals, etc
- No scratching or bending of the handles or bodywork
- Quick and simple to use and store
Demon Tweeks was established in 1971 to service the needs of the motorsport competitor and our principals of offering top products, quality, service and rapid availability are as important to us today as they were in the very beginning. We are leaders in the supply of race wear, competition and road tuning parts for cars and bikes. Within a staff totalling over 140 is a dedicated sales team servicing upwards of 3000 telephone, fax and online enquiries received every day from the UK and the rest of the world.
Our impressive 140,000 sq.ft. Superstore and warehousing facility in Wrexham, North Wales allows us to carry around £7 million worth of stock at all times, over 200,000 items – more than any competitor. Our rapid despatch and no quibble money back guarantee are here to give you the customer real confidence when ordering – you can count on us!
- WHEN WILL MY ORDER BE DISPATCHED? Our eBay listings are driven from live stocking updates that run every hour. However, there may be the odd occasion that an item is sold via another channel of our business before the eBay listings have been updated, when this happens, we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss the options available. Orders placed and paid for before 3.30pm will be dispatched same day.
- HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO RECEIVE MY ITEM? Delivery methods used are economy services unless an express service specifically is paid for. Usually Royal Mail is very reliable and the item is delivered next working day or a couple of days after. However, this service can take up to 14 working days before the item can be declared as lost in the post. We have to allow Royal Mail the opportunity to deliver the item during this 14 day window before we can lodge any kind of complaint or investigation.
We find that most delays incurred by Royal Mail are caused because the item has been taking to the local sorting office and no card has been left due to the item not being a recorded delivery. Please check with your local Royal Mail depot as the item is most likely there due to the item being too big to go through a standard letter box. Please allow 14 working days for delivery before raising a claim with us.
- CAN I CHANGE MY ADDRESS ONCE I'VE PLACED MY ORDER? Please note, we run an automated system on eBay and the address details that come through to our system from eBay are the details you input at the checkout page and this is the address that we have to ship the order to. Please take care to ensure your address details are spaced correctly line by line in the appropriate fields otherwise the information may not come through to us correctly and it may delay your delivery.
- I'VE ADDED A NOTE TO MY ORDER, CAN YOU VIEW IT? Not always. As above, because of the automated system we operate and the sheer volume of orders we get, we CANNOT guarantee that we will see any eBay notes that you add to your purchase. If it is something vital to your order, please contact us via the eBay messaging system before purchasing.
- THERE ARE VARIATIONS MENTIONED IN THE LISTING, WHAT WILL I RECEIVE? In January 2012, we launched a new automated eBay system to try and streamline our eBay operation and to improve the buying experience for our customers. We are working hard to try and ensure all of our listings contain as much information and detail as possible to allow you to purchase with confidence. However, due to the sheer volume of listings we now have and because this is a constant work in progress, please be aware that on certain listings, there may be mentions of variations being available but please be guided by the listing title which will clearly state the variations of that specific listing.
- I LIVE IN NORTHEN IRELAND, WILL FREE UK DELIVERY APPLY TO ME? Please note, in some instances, even though delivery is free to 'UNITED KINGDOM', on certain products, a shipping fee may apply if you are in Northern Ireland, Isle Of Man, Isle Of Scilly, Isle Of Wight, Jersey, Guernsey & Scottish Highlands, please see the 'Postage and Payments' tab within the listing for information before purchasing.
- WHY CAN'T I PURCHASE LIQUIDS & PRESSURISED GOODS? Unfortunately we are restricted by our carriers from sending any liquids or pressurised containers outside mainland UK. We try to ensure that our listings are accurate and will not give anyone outside mainland UK the option to purchase these items, but due to the sheer volume of listings we have, this is not always possible. Please be aware that if you purchase a liquid or pressurised item and are anywhere outside mainland UK, we will not be able to fulfil your order and will contact you to advise you as soon as possible.
Once you have made your purchase, you can pay via any of the following methods:
- Pay quickly & securely with PayPal. Follow the checkout procedure within eBay, make a PayPal request, or send payment to email@example.com
- Call us to pay with a credit or debit card
- Pay with a credit/debit card or cash and collect in person from our HQ in Wrexham, North Wales (ask for details before coming in)
- Finance options also available subject to status (minimum spend required), call for details
If you have any queries regarding payment, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We have built our reputation for excellent service and delivery based on our commitment to offer a product range that is second to none and the stock to back it up.
We work hard to bring you the most competitive pricing available and we won’t stop there. Throughout the year we will continually monitor pricing so that when you visit our shop or call us, the price you’ll pay will be the keenest we can offer. If you have seen the same product elsewhere for less, let us know and we’ll endeavour to match the price.*
The Demon Tweeks Price Promise doesn’t just cover the price; it also includes the fantastic advice, unbeatable customer service with a guaranteed delivery time.
*Price Promise Conditions: Demon Tweeks must be made aware of competitor, product and price before or within 7 days of purchase. Only identical items (including colour and size variations), in stock and available for immediate delivery/collection from an authorised UK retailer will be price matched. Comparison value includes delivery charges. Printed evidence of offer may be required; our staff will verify the offer. The competitor's price must be available to all customers and exclude any personal discounts. Not available on non-UK retailers, private individuals, sole traders or auction sites. We will only price match on like for like purchasing routes (i.e. shop to shop, mail order to mail order and internet to internet). This price promise cannot be used in conjunction with any offer or discount. Single unit purchases only. The competitor must have stock ready for delivery. This price promise is undertaken in good faith and within the bounds of the law; it can be withdrawn at any time without notice. Final decision on the validity of a price promise request will rest with Demon Tweeks.