The Skytec STWM722 is a professional wireless microphone system that allows performers to operate freely without restrictive cables.
With its wide transmission range, the Skytec STWM722 is more than capable of handling regular stages and rooms, so that even sports venues, lecture halls and conference rooms can be played without any deterioration in the sound quality.
The wireless receiver connects to devices such as mixers, PA amplifiers and PAs through the XLR output or jack output, alowing it to be used in virtually any major audio setup.
Both of the UHF microphones have long battery-powered operating times and can be used for all manner of events, including the encores!
Top Features :
- Wireless microphone set with receiver and two UHF wireless microphones
- Wide transmission range
- Separately adjustable microphone volumes
- Output options over XLR and jack
- Specialised speech and singing microphone technology
- Long microphone operating times thanks to their efficient design
- Ergonomically designed microphones
- Connections: 1 x 6.3mm jack output, 1 x XLR output
- Transmission range: UHF (817.296MHz and 797.500MHz)
- Built-in receiver antennas
- LED meter
- Microphones with on/off switches (on the side)
- Signal to noise ratio:> 90dB
- Dynamic range:> 90dB
- Distortion: <0.5%
- Power supply: 14V/300mA adaptor
- 1 x Receiver
- 2 x Wireless microphones
- 1 x 6.3mm jack cable
- 1 x Set of microphones batteries (4 x AA)
- 1 x Power adaptor
- English manual (other languages including: German)
- Receiver: (17.5 x 4 x 12cm)
- Microphone (length): (23cm)
- Microphone (diameter): (4.5cm)
- Receiver (weight): 280g
- Microphone (weight): 190g