We launched Inspiration Bridal in 2006, with a view to providing our customer with modern bridal dresses that use the very latest fabrics and techniques in the construction.
Our inspiration comes from designing dresses with a vintage feel but with a modern twist. We feel very proud that our collection will suit all tastes.
Inspiration Bridal stands apart from other bridal ranges by being able to offer beautiful dresses using high end fabrics and finishes, whilst remaining competitive on price.
Our services included: Made to measure; Alteration service; Rush and Super-Rush orders; Fabric swatches available; Purchase additional fabric ;Design your own dress.
Why choose us:
1. 1. Great Price with high standard quality.
2. No import tax and duty need to pay.
-------- (We are located in UK)
3 3. We have been highly recommended by our customers.
-------- (Please check testimonials from our own website)
All the pictures owned by Inspiration Bridal. Please
DO NOT COPY !
Details of dress:
Back Closure: zip up
Colors Available: White or Ivory colorFabric: lace tulle over satin (sample swatches available at Related Products)
This dress doesn't come with petticoat. (petticoat available at Related Products)
* Questions you may want to ask
Q: Quality of dress?
All dresses are Well Constructed to high standards, giving a superior fit and support.
Full lining and Boning (10-12 bones), except some very soft wedding dress.
Q: Do you have a shop?
You may read from our testimonials. Some customers had been to our showroom before.
Due to increased running cost, we now sell online only in order to keep price as low as possible.
Q: Do I need pay Taxes, Duties and Brokerage Fees?
No. We are based in Manchester, UK. You don’t need pay those fees if you are European customers.
Q: What if I need my dress altering. Any advice?
We can help our customers with alteration.
Q: Can I buy extra material from you?
Yes. We only sell fabric to our customers.
Q: Can you make me a bespoke dress?
Yes. Please email pictures and design ideas to us. It is important to us that your dress is how you envisioned. We do our best to provide thoughtful, personalized suggestions to every individual.
* Estimated Delivery
Please contact us if you would like to have super rush order
* Measurement Form:
Please send us your measurement after purchase.
Name of item:
(wedding dress: white, Ivory)
Nipple to nipple:
Front length with shoes(from shoulder over bust to floor):
Front length (from shoulder to bottom of skirt for short dress) :
Height with shoes (from top of head to floor):
Do you want to have lace up back?
There is an extra charge £20.00 for bust over 43 inches and waist over 36 inches.
* Measurement Guide
Without personal fitting small alteration may need. Inspiration bridal will help for alteration if needed.
Take the tape around your back and bring it across the fullest part of the breast, typically across the nipple line.
This measurement should ideally be taken whilst wearing similar bra that you will be wearing on the day.
Measure the smallest part of the waist, typically an inch or so above your belly button.
Around hips at fullest point.
Upper Bust :
Measure around the highest part of your chest directly under the arms.
Under Bust :
Measure immediately under the breasts, around the chest
Nipple to Nipple :
The distance between the center of your nipples.
Front Length with shoes :
Measure from your shoulder to where you want the hem of the dress to end letting tape across your bust.
Length from shoulder to Bust :
Measure from top of shoulders to full bust line
Upper arm Girth :
Relax your arm and measure around the largest part of the upper arm.
Armhole Girth :
From the top of the shoulder, down the front of the shoulder, under the arm pit, and up the back of the shoulder.
Shoulder Width :
Measure from shoulder seam to shoulder seam across the back
Sleeve Length :
Measure from the top of the shoulder to where you want the sleeves to end
Height with shoes :
From top of your head to floor with shoes
* Return Policy
We want you to be completely satisfied with your online purchase. We will accept returns on all made to measure dresses. Inspiration bridal will not hide behind words to contradict the terms.
1. All returns must be within 7 days of when the shipment was dropped off from the carrier. You must email us within this timescale for a Return Authorisation Number.
2. You have 7 days to get the merchandise back to us once you have obtained a return authorization from us
3. The merchandise must be return in original condition (unworn, unwashed, unaltered, undamaged)- and must have the tags attached.
4. Postage and Rush order charge are not refundable.
5. You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 14 days of notice.
6. Any in stock merchandise can be return for full refund.
7. Any custom-made merchandise will have a 45% restocking fee applied from the full retail price. As we won't be able to sell custom-made dress to other customer.
* Shipping Policy
1. Orders with multiple items will be shipped as one shipment once completed. Shipping Charges on International Rates can vary. Shipping may need to be adjusted according to weight, dimensions and destination. If you request to change the destination address, an additional charge may be assessed.
2. We make every effort to deliver the products within the expected timetable, however delays are sometimes inevitable due to unforeseen circumstances. We shall have no liability to you for any failure or delay that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control We reserve the right to adjust ship dates as demands require.