Details about UNIFORM GRENADIER SP-1400C LARGE FORMAT PRINTER CUTTER ROLAND XC540 + SOFTWARESee original listing
“"USED"“WAS BOUGHT A YEAR OR SO AGO WORKING ALL HEADS FIRED UP ETC BUT LAY IN THE SHOP SINCE SO WILL ”... Read more
23 Mar, 2013 17:30:03 GMT
[ 27 bids ]
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
An item that has been previously used. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. This item may be a floor model or an item that has been returned to the seller after a period of use. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“"USED"“WAS BOUGHT A YEAR OR SO AGO WORKING ALL HEADS FIRED UP ETC BUT LAY IN THE SHOP SINCE SO WILL NEED A GOOD CLEAN ETC””|
UNIFORM GRENADIER SP-1400C
Bought this 2 weeks ago, got reputable Roland engineer to service it, however, as I intended to send it overseas he immediately advised me that I have the wrong machine for average temperatures of 30 degrees 340 days a year, he is now on the market getting me the right machine. The engineer tested and everything worked including electrics (fuses etc), however, he advised that the heads may need thorough flush or some may need replacement. I have pasted below excerpts from the original seller (excluding information why he was selling as it is personal). Can link successful bidder to the engineer to get it sorted. Has to go so that I can get the right machine, so have set minimum ebay price possible!
"I bought this a year or so ago .............with the intention of getting into digital printing etc,.......................... sat in my workshop unused .................. I got it I linked it to my pc and did the test print and all 6 heads were firing since then it has sat there so will at the very least need a clean through or maybe flush I dont know alot about these machines but what I do know they were a upgraded Roland with better pumps heaters etc.
It comes with owners manual, Roland versaworks (which I test printed from), Uniform Troop,Wasatch and also has a media take up.
I have also got new inks which I half filled the cartridges with and have the remainder in there original bottles (6in all) ......................
So thats about all a good machine what hopefully with little money will get you up and print cutting."
The information above from the original seller remains the same, including the software and the bottles of ink. IMPORTANT: I DO NOT KNOW MUCH ABOUT THESE MACHINES, THE INFORMATION I HAVE PROVIDED IS BASED ON EXPERT ADVICE I RECEIVED, THIS MACHINE IS BEING SOLD EXACTLY AS IT IS SHOWN IN THE PICTURES WITHOUT ANY IMPLIED GUARANTEES.
HAPPY BIDDING, NO MESSERS PLEASE, PICK UP ONLY, WILL NEED A VAN
On 21-Mar-13 at 06:49:28 GMT, seller added the following information:
I have received many questions, will try to address them all below :
1. I bought the machine a month ago on 20 February for my printing business overseas but the engineer I engaged to clean and service it, including changing the print heads advised that it is not the right machine for hot temperatures overseas, so I have to sell and buy the one he is recommending.
2. The engineer did not do any print tests, wouldn't in any case because the heads need flushing out and/or replacing, so do not expect any print tests on collection. The machine is sold as is.
3. The original seller posted the following link for print tests he did several months ago: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzeVN88owgM Please note, this is not my print test, it is from the original seller.
4. In the interest of transparency, I paste below the original ebay listing with all the information supplied, please note, this is for your information only and not meant to be any guarantee: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/190798088934?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
5. Winning buyer should pay by Paypal only, I will not accept cash on collection. If you do not have a paypal account, and want to do a bank transfer contact me first.
Many thanks for your interest and happy bidding!