URANIUM TRIOXIDE amorphous (UO₃) 1.0 gramSee original listing
23 Apr, 2012 15:31:06 BST
La Malbaie, QC, Canada
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's listing ... Read moreabout the condition
URANIUM TRIOXIDE amorphous (UO₃)
This is 1.0 gram of sample of orange-red uranyl oxide (uranium trioxide) with chemical formula: UO₃ or (UO₂)O. It is finding in amorphous structure because it made by gently pyrolysed uranium peroxide tetrahydrate (UO₄-4H₂O) ate average 215 °C for some hours. In this way, you can transform it in any other crystalline structure such α, β or γ at higher temperature, use as chemical starter to make other uranyl compound or simply collecting it! It is a form of yellowcake!
Note: For international buyer!!! Let me your phone number for add to information label!
If the buyer want to underestimate the value of the item on the customs declaration and in case where the item is lost by post service, the insurance covers only the value declared on the label and only the amount indicated on the custom declaration will be refunded with proof copy of shipping label ! So i’m will not be responsable about shipping refounding results if declared value is underestimate!! For more information contact me!
this type of sample must be ship in box 15 cm by 15 cm by 15 cm to reduce the level of activity below the level allowed for internationals sends, the shipping price is average 13 USD and include : box and ship price and usually the weight of parcel are less than 250 grams! If is higher than 250 grams ( multiple items ) the shipping price will be evaluated according to the country.
Mailable Excepted Articles Containing Uranium or Thorium. “This package conforms to the conditions and limitations specified in 49 CFR 173.426 for radioactive material, excepted package—articles manufactured from natural uranium (or natural thorium), UN2909, and is within Postal Service activity limits for mailing.”
· This chemical is for Laboratory use only.
· Buyer must be major (21 years (worldwild) or 18 years (Quebec)) or minimum age.
· Buyer assumes all liability for the use of this item and agrees to not hold the seller, or Ebay, liable in any way for the use of this substance.
· Buyer agrees to use this item in accordance with all local , state , and federal laws.
· Shipping will comply with all Canada post, USPS regulations.
· Some reagent can be hazardous. In this case, the item will ship properly packaged and labeled. (by buyer country's dangerous, prohibited goods & packaging guidelines).
· To eBay staff: This item is not on the USPS Pub 52 and eBay's prohibited material list same as uranyl nitrate or acetate and thorium oxide sell on ebay now! So, communique with me befor remove it without agreement.