Used British Army Military Floreat Etona Eton School Cadets ? Cap Badge
This is an Used British Army Military Floreat Etona Eton School Cadets ? Cap Badge
I bought it as part of a collection but know little about Army Badges, age, restrikes etc. etc, The market is awash with copies etc so I have posted supersize photos so you can see exactly what you are bidding on and make your own mind up ! It is sold just as seen! please study the supersize photos and only bid if you want the item shown. (I do not use stock photos , what you see is what you will get , warts and all.)
The SUPERSIZE photos (please click on them) are part of the description please view them carefully.
I will be happy to combine postage for multiple purchases , please wait for me to send you a combined postage invoice.
Please note I am based in Scotland
Conditions of Sale
!!!BID NOW - TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!!!
PLEASE LOOK AT THE SCANS CAREFULLY TO ASCERTAIN CONDITION
///PAYPAL/ -STERLING UK PERSONAL OR BUSINESS CHEQUES / UK POSTAL ORDERS / BANKERS DRAFTS OR INTERNATIONAL MONEY ORDERS IN GREAT BRITISH POUNDS/ DOLLARS/EUROS / /// N.B. :- I NOW ALSO ACCEPT USA PERSONAL CHEQUES (NB add 5% to cover cashing costs.)/// PLEASE NOTE BUYER TO PAY POSTAGE AND PACKAGING AT COST :- ALWAYS REASONABLE AND FAIR ///
- All items are described as accurately as possible, but I am only human & can make mistakes. If theres a problem let me know and I will do my up most to resolve it.
- I will send you shipping and payment information when the auction ends. If you don't receive this, PLEASE contact me, e-mails sometimes go astray!
- You will have 7 days after the auction ends in which to send payment of the full amount before I re-list the item or offer it to another bidder.If I do not hear from you Non Paying Bidder action WILL follow, simply because this is the only way I am able to recover my eBay listing fees.
- Although I ALWAYS obtain a proof of posting receipt, and pack the items with great care, please consider insurance, because I cannot take responsibility for items lost or damaged in transit. It is your responsibility to request insurance if required
- I will make every effort to post your item with a few days of receiving payment, but please allow time for the item to arrive. Please feel free to mail me after a reasonable time if you have still not received your item, and I will do my best to help.
- Please leave feedback once your item has arrived and you are happy with it
- Please make sure that you ask any questions and request photographs before bidding. I am happy to spend as much time as necessary in providing any information requested.
PLEASE read the following VERY carefully BEFORE placing your bid
The following text is taken directly from eBay's "Confirm Bid" page.
'Your bid is a contract - Place a bid only if you're serious about buying the item If you are the winning bidder, you will enter into a legally binding contract to purchase the item from the seller. You should contact the seller to resolve any questions before bidding'