Details about V1.5 ELM327 OBD2 OBDII USB Cable Software Car Diagnostic Interface Scanner ToolSee original listing
30 Apr, 2013 09:04:15 BST
London, United Kingdom
|Condition:||New||Type:||Code Reader/ Scan Tool|
|Vehicle Interface:||16 Pin||Sub-Type:||Code Reader|
|Computer Interface:||USB 2.0||Compatability:||OBD2|
|Item Type:||Code Reader/ Scan Tool|
Why choose us
Warranty:1 year warranty
Ship from UK, fast delivery
Display current sensor data as follows:.Engine RPM
.Calculated Load Value
.Fuel System Status
.Short Term Fuel Trim
.Long Term Fuel Trim
.Intake Manifold Pressure
.Intake Air Temperature
.Air Flow Rate
.Absolute Throttle Position
.Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims
.Fuel System status
Benz 2001/02/03 W203 C200K (ISO)
1 * ELM/327 OBD2 USB Auto Diagnostic Interface Scanner
1 * CD drive
1. We accept only PayPal payment.
2. A non-payment dispute will be opened if full payment is not received after 7 days of auction.
1. Despatch from UK! And your item(s) will be dispatched within 1 Business day after the payment cleared.
Please note: If you place an order on weekend or public holidays, then we will dispatch it on the next working day.
2. We ship only to eBay confirmed address. If you want us to ship to other address, you should contact us before buy item.
3. It will take 3-7 working days to an UK location, and 5-10 working days to other EU counties. But, the transit time is highly depended and provided by Postal Service, if you have any problems, please contact us firstly.
4. Sorry for that we don't provide local pick-up service.
1. If there is a fault with your product within 2 months, you can return it back for a replacement or a refund.
If there is a fault with your product more than 2 months, you can return it back for a replacement.
2. Under all circumstances, return postage should be paid by the buyers, while we would assume the postage for resending items.
3. If the returns is due to the mistakes of buyers, for example, wrong purchase, no need of the items after transaction, or other artificial damages, the postage and handling costs would be deducted while refunding.
1. We commitment to 100% customer satisfaction.
2. If you have any unhappy feelings or advice to us, pls contact us before you leaving negative feedback and we will go back within 24 hours. ( sometimes there may be delayed during holidays and weekends ).
A negative or neutral feedback or a dispute before contacting us is not wise and fair. We believe that Communication is the best way to solve problems.
3. We will do work hard to get your satisfaction. Thanks a lot for your understanding and support!
Q: This battery which I just received isn’t charging well, is it a defective battery?
A: New batteries are hard for the device to charge, as they have never been fully charged and therefore "unformed". Sometimes the device's charger will stop charging a new battery before it is fully charged. If this happens, please turn off the laptop and remove the battery from the device and then reinsert it. The charge cycle should begin again. This may happen several times during the first battery charge.
Q: I have discharged the battery to zero volts, and fully discharge and fully charge as your instruction, but the battery can not charge to 100% capacity.
A: Our battery pack is made up of several cells. If you discharge the battery to zero, what will most likely happen is that one or more of the cells will "reverse" because they are weaker than the other cells. The reversed cell begins to accept a "backwards" charge from the other better charged cells around it. This will kill the battery. So we should stop the discharge at one point, rather than letting the pack slump down to zero volts. In the meantime, when the battery is at its full capacity, we should not plug the AC adapter to trickle charge the battery. It will overcharge the battery.
Q: What is batteries’ memory effect?
Q: How long will the battery last?
A: It is unscientific to generalize a battery's life because it is related to CPU power, screen brightness, and the specific situation under which you use it. If the capacity of the battery is the same as your original one, it can perform almost the same as your original battery.
Q: I have the original battery nominal voltage is 14.4V or 14.8V, and the one you are selling only a nominal voltage 10.8V or 11.1V but indicated the same models. How should I choose?
A: The safe working DC voltage for a laptop range of 5.5V to 24V. We all know that we are using lithium- ion batteries, and lithium-ion battery's characteristics are: the voltage increases when charging and decrease when discharging. For example: for a nominal 11.1V battery, it can provide a practical and effective operating voltage range: 9V-12.6V diverse from charging to discharging. According to DC power supply design principles, all manufacturers of laptop computers are designed so that the power supply circuit board, so whether you are using the original battery nominal voltage is 10.8,11.1 V, 14.4V, 14.8V or between them can all be used interchangeably, and are safe, you can rest assured that use.
Many thanks for your purchase!