Details about VAUXHALL ASTRA 1.6 CLUB AUTO ESTATESee original listing
“SURFACE SCRACTHES AND WEAR AND TEAR IN LINE WITH AGE AND MILEAGE OF CAR”
06 Apr, 2014 19:11:28 BST
[ 9 bids ]
Birmingham, United Kingdom
An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“SURFACE SCRACTHES AND WEAR AND TEAR IN LINE WITH AGE AND MILEAGE OF CAR”|
|Doors:||5||Drive Side:||Right-hand drive|
|Metallic Paint:||Yes||Safety Features:||Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS), Driver Airbag, Immobiliser, Passenger Airbag, Rear seat belts|
|Reg. Date:||22/03/2004||Interior/Comfort Options:||Air Conditioning, Power-assisted Steering (PAS), Power Windows|
|Mileage:||41,302||In-Car Audio:||AM/FM Stereo, Cassette Player|
This vehicle, taken in part exchange at our Dealership in Kings Heath, is offered here for Auction Disposal
Vauxhall Astra 1.6 Club Auto Estate
EXPERIAN HPI CHECK:
Result = CLEAR
Expires on 31/01/2015
Issued on 14/01/2014 @ 40917 miles
ROAD FUND LICENCE
REMAINING ROAD FUND LICENCE CAN BE PURCHASED
14/04/2005 6486 MILES DEALER
13/04/2006 11202 MILES DEALER
15/01/2008 21198 MILES INDEPENDENT
14/01/2009 25176 MILES INDEPENDENT
11/01/2010 28604 MILES INDEPENDENT
13/01/2011 31603 MILES INDEPENDENT
1701/2012 34622 MILES INDEPENDENT
10/01/2013 37785 MILES INDEPENDENT
Present in book pack
NOTICE OF CONDITION:
We endeavour to show any damage to the car in the photographs we take; however the following additional item(s) which wouldn't be otherwise clear were noted during collection of photographs: SURFACE SCRACTHES AND WEAR AND TEAR IN LINE WITH AGE AND MILEAGE OF CAR
We strongly advise viewing and inspection of our disposal vehicles at our dealership before bidding, in order that you can satisfy yourself with the full vehicle cosmetic and mechanical condition. Please only bid on this vehicle if you firmly intend to buy and have noted the travel distance to our location.
LOCATION OF THIS VEHICLE:
All Electric Garages Group Kings Heath
1 Woodthorpe Road
Birmingham B14 6EE
Tel: 0121 444 2715
Weekdays - 9:00am - 5:00pm
Saturdays - 9:00am - 4:00pm
Every member of our sales team is more than happy to help with any questions before bidding. Please call Kal or visit us should you have any questions.
BUY IT NOW:
There is no buy it now option on our part exchange disposal vehicles, all auctions are reserve 7-10 day auctions that run until close. Please do not send messages asking to buy these vehicles on a 'buy it now' or 'cash price' outside the terms of the auction as such messages will not be responded to. We are fully committed to selling all our part exchanges via ebay auction, and have done since 2007. We never end a listing early, to make it fair to all bidders.
We do not take part exchanges against the part exchanges we are selling.
FINAL AUCTION PRICE:
The amount at which the auction ends, is the final sale price. There will be no negotiation upon this price as you will have had the opportunity to satisfy yourself with the condition of the vehicle before bidding.
Bankers Draft/Building Society Cheque
NB - All funds must be cleared before vehicles will be released. Please settle all payments and collections within 3-5 days of the auction close. If vehicles are not paid for within 7 days an unpaid item case is raised and they will be relisted.
- Please notify us of when you plan to collect, via ebay message so we have it on file, within 24hrs of the end of the auction.
- Please pay for and collect all vehicles within 5 days of the end of the auction
- We do not deliver
Weekdays - 9:00am - 5:00pm
Saturdays - 9:00am - 4:00pm
Our feedback is important to us and due to time wasters and people not reading the listings properly it has taken a bit of an unwarranted hit recently. We are an up front and honest company. Please be fully aware of what you are buying in the section below.
UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE BUYING:
Private buyers should take particular note: We are providing you with accurate information about the physical appearance of the vehicle, together with details of known faults, should the previous owner have passed any on. We are also providing you with an opportunity to inspect the vehicle or have it inspected by professional mechanics, so that you can make an informed decision as to whether a particular vehicle in its current condition will suit your needs. AA/RAC mechanical inspections are welcome.
- This vehicle has been part exchanged by its previous owner against a new or used car that we have sold them.
- This vehicle falls outside of our strict forecourt retail criteria, due to either, or a combination of age, mileage or condition. It has not been mechanically inspected, and so is offered here for ebay auction trade disposal.
- The vehicle is in exactly the same condition as when the previous owner part exchanged it. If we are made aware of any existing faults with the vehicle, we ensure we note them in the listing.
- We try to ensure we photograph any bodywork damage, but please be aware that we do sometimes unintentionally miss some bits, and on some of the older cars it is hard to document all damage within ebay's 12 photograph limit, in which case we endeavor to show the most serious damage in the photos attached to the listing.
- Please understand that although you are buying a car from a Citroen, Hyundai Main Dealer, you are getting the opportunity to buy a car at a trade price, in trade condition. By buying direct and cutting out the 'middle man' you are not only cutting out the retail profit margin of the independent used car trader/dealer, but at the same time you are also cutting out any cosmetic bodywork repairs and mechanical rectification work (if required), that that used car trader/dealer would have provided. We advise all buyers to take the precaution of having the vehicle inspected by their mechanic before putting the vehicle into use.
By bidding on this auction, you are doing so with the full understanding of the above.
Return policy details
The seller won't accept returns for this item.
Sellers may be required to accept returns for items that are not as described. Learn more about your rights as a buyer. - opens in a new window or tab