VINTAGE DINKY TOYS - MERRYWEATHER MARQUIS FIRE TENDER 285
IN PLAYED WITH CONDITION. THE DOOR ON THE SIDE IS BROKEN BUT IS ALSO INCLUDED.
SOLD AS SEEN IN PHOTOS.
WOULD BE A GREAT ADDITION TO ANY COLLECTION.
PLEASE SEE OUR OTHER AUCTIONS FOR MORE VINTAGE VEHICLES AS WE HAVE JUST ACQUIRED A LARGE LOT.
ADD US TO YOUR FAVOURITES AS WE WILL BE LISTING ALOT MORE ITEMS OVER THE COMING WEEKS
Conditions of Sale
PLEASE read the following VERY carefully BEFORE placing your bid
The following text is taken directly from eBay's "Confirm Bid" page.
'Your bid is a contract - Place a bid only if you're serious about buying the item If you are the winning bidder, you will enter into a legally binding contract to purchase the item from the seller. You should contact the seller to resolve any questions before bidding'
· Please make sure that you ask any questions and request photographs before bidding. I am happy to spend as much time as necessary in providing any reasonable information requested.
· All items are described as accurately as possible, but I am only human & can make mistakes. I do use supersize photographs and include a selection of photographs with our items offered for sale to allow potential bidders the opportunity to assess the item - the photographs are the main means of describing our items and the text description is ancillary to the photographs. If there is a problem let me know and I will do my upmost to resolve reasonable requests.
· I will send you shipping and payment information when the auction ends via the Ebay systems. If you don't receive this, PLEASE contact me, e-mails sometimes go astray!
· You will have 7 days after the auction ends in which to send payment of the full amount for the item along with all p/p costs before I re-list the item or offer it to another bidder. If I do not hear from you Non Paying Bidder action WILL follow, simply because this is the only way I am able to recover my eBay listing & auction fees.
· Although I ALWAYS obtain a proof of posting receipt, and pack the items with great care, please consider insurance, because I cannot take responsibility for items lost or damaged in transit. It is your responsibilty to request insurance if required - I have set out the postage & insurance options - more detailed information can be obtained at the Royal Mail web site at http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/home/
· Due to the high volume of items which are lost in the mail between UK & Italy I have no alternative but to send all items sold to Italy via International Signed for - this comes with a tracking number & insurance cover upto £30.00. This will add an additional £3.50 to the p/p cost of sending item. If the value of the item is greater than £30.00 additional insurance cover is recommended at a cost of £1.50 for upto £500 coverage.
· Please note that p/p cost includes both the actual postage cost and a small charge for the packaging - I do not make any profit from this and keep charges as low as possible.
· I will make every effort to post your item with a few days of receiving payment, but please allow time for the item to arrive. Please feel free to mail me after a reasonable time if you have still not received your item, and I will do my best to help.
· Please leave feedback once your item has arrived and you are happy with it - we will only leave feedback when we know that the transaction has been completed satisfactorily through your feedback.
When we invoice you on completion of a sale we will give you the option of having your item sent by recorded delivery if you live in the UK. If you opt for recorded delivery an additional £0.72 will be added to your p/p charges to meet the Royal mail costs for this service. For high value items we will always send via Special Delivery™ Next Day. The cost for this service depends on the weight of the item but as a rough guide is around £3.00 additional to the normal first class mail cost. This includes insurance cover upto a value of £500
We will give you the option to have item sent via international signed for - this comes with a tracking number. If you are overseas buyer and require the international signed for service with tracking number an additional £3.50 will be added to your p/p charges to meet the Royal Mail costs for this service. If insurance for additional compensation above standard £30.00 is required this will be offered & arranged with Royal mail on your behalf at an additional cost of £1.50 to cover upto £500.00. Where the value of the item is over £30.00 the item will be mailed via International Signed For - this costs £3.50 in addition to the normal p/p cost. The use of such service is encouraged by Ebay & Paypal and is used in the best interests of the buyers.
If you wish to check these additional cost options with full details of the service - please visit the Royal Mail web site at http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/home/
Please note these prices are set by Royal Mail they cannot be reduced as Royal mail set the prices and will not offer discounts.