New Voltaren ® MAX is designed specifically for people who suffer primarily on long-term joint pain. Thanks to the maximum dose of analgesic and anti-inflammatory substances, Voltaren ® Gel Max is the only non-prescription analgesic, running all the way through 12h. This means that in order to enjoy freedom of movement throughout the day, you can spread only sore spot in the morning. And if you want to have a good night's sleep, just in the evening use Voltaren Gel ® Max, and he will fight with pain all night.
Who is Voltaren ® MAX?
- For those suffering long-term, chronic joint pain that interferes with their daily tasks.
- For adults with osteoarthritis.
What action is Voltaren ® MAX?
- It alleviates pain until 12h .
- Anti-inflammatory .
- It improves mobility and reduces joint return to normal functioning .
How to apply?
The drug works to relieve pain for 12 hours. It should be used on the affected areas two times a day (morning and evening).
- To open the tube, before the first use: remove the cap, place it upside down and turn on security, enabling the protection picture tube.
- Gently massage a small amount of gel into the skin sore or swollen spot. Amount of gel you need, depending on the size of the sore or swollen. Serving size is usually enough cherry or walnut.
- After applying the gel, wash your hands (unless the hands are subjected to treatment).
Frequently Asked Questions
What is osteoarthritis?
Osteoarthritis (OA) is the most common painful disease of the joints.  : The main symptoms are:
- Pain - initially at the start of motion over time, there are constant pain and night
- Limited joint mobility
- Murmurs and friction in the joints 
More about osteoarthritis, you will learn from our Guide to diseases .
 Diener H. Ch., Maier Ch., treatment of pain. Pain syndromes - methods of treatment.  above.
What is arthritis?
Inflammation is the body's reaction to injury of cells or tissues. When the cells are destroyed, release chemicals that cause vasodilation in the area, resulting in an increase in local blood flow. As a result, the affected area swells and becomes inflamed (the reason is the increased blood flow), and sometimes to the touch also tends to hot. The swelling pinches the nerves, which also leads to pain. Doctors say the "classic symptoms" of inflammation - feeling hot, redness, swelling, pain and restricted mobility. Anti-inflammatory drugs help restore normal blood flow, thereby reducing the sensation of heat, redness, and swelling and pain associated with them, which speeds up the healing process.
What is an analgesic?
Analgesic is a drug that reduces pain - this is the medical term for a pain reliever. Some analgesics refrain pain by local anesthetic nerve endings (eg, sore joint), other work "centrally" in parts of the brain, where the "feel" pain.
What is diclofenac?
Diclofenac is an active substance being a part of Voltaren Gel MAX. Diclofenac has a strong anti-inflammatory action, and also has an excellent analgesic and antipyretic properties.
Voltaren ® MAX
diethylammonium diclofenac 23.2 mg / g
Indications for use
Voltaren ® MAX is indicated for use in adults and adolescents over 14 years.
product has analgesic, anti-inflammatory and przeciwobrzękowo.
It is used in the topical treatment:
Adults and children over 14 years:
- traumatic inflammation of tendons, ligaments, muscles and joints (for example, resulting from
sprains, or bruises )
- back pain
- reduced inflammation of soft tissues, such as tendinitis, elbow
tennis, bursitis, periarthritis.
Adults (over 18 years)
- limited and mild forms of osteoarthritis
- hypersensitivity to diclofenac or to any of the excipients
- patients with asthma attacks, urticaria, or acute inflammation of the nasal mucosa are caused by aspirin or other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- the last trimester of pregnancy
- in children and adolescents below 14 years
Novartis Consumer Health GmbH, Germany
Before use, read the label, which includes indications, contraindications, data on adverse effects and dosage and information about the medicinal product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist, as each drug used improperly threatens your life or health.