Up for bid is the vintage/antique GLASS NEGATIVE, Magic Lantern SLIDE from "The New York State Education Department, Visual Instruction Division", as seen in the pictures / as described in the title. Excellent vintage condition with NO major defects whatsoever. Slide's image and information on the subject matter can be seen/found in the pictures. Being offered for sale AS-FOUND, uncleaned. Cosmetic condtion is as clearly and accurately shown in the pictures. Please inspect all of them carefully.
Measures 3-1/4" x 4" x 7/64" thick. Weighs 1.8 oz.
Please feel free to ask questions and/or request additional photographs. I will respond in a timely manner.
THE FINE PRINT:
* Payment is expected within 48 hours after purchased / won (at the very latest). Immediate payment is VERY MUCH appreciated ...but I will certainly understand if you need a few more days for whatever reason(s). Please just shoot me a message with a few details and when you will be able to make payment. If I do not hear from you within 48 hours, I reserve the right to cancel the transaction and re-list the item, at which point you will lose out and NOT be permitted to bid/buy again.
* Please bid / buy with confidence. I stand behind my items and your satisfaction determines my success. My return rate is less than 1/32 of a percent (that's approx. 3 returns per 1000 transactions!). This is a result of the great care I take in cleaning/sorting/organizing/testing, researching, photographing, describing, expertly packing and shipping EVERYTHING I sell. I am a very reasonable & genuine person. If you are as well, we will certainly not have any problems :)
* All of my auction items are pre-owned unless otherwise stated in auction title and/or description. I aim to provide more than an adequate amount of photographs and to describe the item(s) as accurately as possible.
* Please check my other listings, if you are interested in buying multiple items from my store, I will combine shipping to the best of my abilities. You pay just $1.33 (handling) on top of the actual cost to ship the items ...no matter how much you buy!
* I make EVERY effort to ship same day and would say I do about 95% of the time …If not same day, then absolutely 2nd day.
* INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: All taxes, tariffs and/or any additional cross border(s) postal fees (if applicable) shall be THE BUYER'S RESPONSIBILITY to pay upon pickup/receipt of item(s). This remains the case even if free shipping is offered and/or if we were to come to an agreed "door-to-door" price. In other words, I will NEVER pay these fees. For more information on these fees (if you'll be required to pay, fee amount(s), etc.), please refer to your local governing customs authority. I WILL NOT lower the value of the purchased item(s) nor will I mark as 'gift' on the customs form. This is against the law ...so please don't ask. The answer will be no (sorry).
* Pictures are of the actual item being auctioned, unless otherwise noted in description above.
* Questions regarding condition and like inquires are welcomed and answered promptly. Please refer to manufacturer's websites for product specifications. Sadly, I am not an expert on everything I sell ...so doing a quick Google search on your own is a quicker way to find out technical specs, product compatibility, etc.
* Additional photos can always be provided upon request.
* Your feedback rating is important to me. Please contact me first if you are unhappy with your purchase to discuss the issue and work towards an amicable solution.
* For payments I accept PayPal only.
* I strive to use recycled shipping materials whenever possible. I collect boxes from local stores that I frequent and am always on the lookout for miscellaneous packing materials that would otherwise be thrown away. Not only does this save me money, but that savings trickles down to you, all the while doing our environment a service!
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS? COMMENTS? NEED CLARIFICATION? PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT ME.