Used: An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
|Year of Registration:||1990||Subtype:||High-top|
|V5 Registration Document:||Present||Manufacturer:||Reimo|
|Number of Bedrooms:||1||Mileage:||10,900|
|Number of Previous Owners:||4||Transmission:||Manual|
|Water Capacity:||5||Horsepower (Bhp):||78|
|Equipment:||12V Lighting, 240V Lighting, CD Player, Central Heating, Central Seating Group, Grill, Hand Washbasin, Mains Hookup, Radio||Fuel Type:||Petrol|
|Safety Features:||Back Seat Safety Belts|
VW 1990 'REIMO' CONVERSION CAMPER..RHD..PAS...ORIGINAL..FULLY RESTORED...STUNNING
* Date of Registration 10 -08 -1990
* Engine 1915 cc ( dg ) / 78hp
* Fuel Petrol
* Gearbox Manual 5 Speed
* Colour LH5V ( VW) Slate Blue ( Schieferblau )
* MOT Nov 12th 2012 ( I will get a New MOT for the buyer )
* Tax Nov 30th 2012
* Previous Owners 4
* Mileage 109 k
This is a rare opportunity to buy a totally original ,solid + straight, rust free, RHD 'Reimo' HI Top Conversion with original and very desirable full Projektzwo Body Kit and Hella Spot Lights.
If you're not familiar with REIMO Conversions, take a look at their website.....they have been producing quality camper conversions for over 30 years....and their campers are similar to Westfalia Camper Conversions.
What is amazing about this original Right Hand Drive T25 is the condition...........you can waste a lot of your precious time searching but this camper is exceptional and unlike many of this age is in outstanding condition having been very well maintained all its life. Every panel is super straight and the front doors,sliding door,tailgate, wheel arches etc are in A1 condition,absolutely rust-free from top to bottom, excellent body seams and definitely no signs of accident damage, you're welcome to bring a magnet along and see for yourself.
The bodywork has benefitted from a complete strip down,windows out and respray in the original Slate Blue,this work was carried out in a professional bodyshop and the result is stunning, a real head turner wherever you travel. A complete new set of ' Reimo ' decals were made and fitted to the sides and roof. The wheels were also given a repaint and the tyres are almost new !
New parts fitted include......
* Complete Exhaust + straps + as new hangers * Window Rubbers * New door outer scrappers * Interior furniture plastic trim * Door Mirrors * 240v Box * Black Side Vents * 'Reimo ' decals * Complete handmade set of curtains + spare material !!!! * Roof Hatch / Vent * Chrome Hubcaps * Nearly new Sony Stereo
It left the factory in August 1990 and comes with the very smooth 2L petrol engine and 5 speed gearbox, both of which are in excellent order....the engine is very smooth and quiet, (partly to do with having had a complete exhaust kit supplied and fitted at a cost of £700 ).... and the gearbox changes effortlessly, which, along with the fantastic added power assisted steering and captains seats, make long journeys and adventures a pleasure while travelling speedily and comfortably. ( The previous owner told me the gearbox had been rebuilt )
The PAS ( Power Assisted Steering ) is really amazing on this camper, it is incredibly lightweight and easy to manoeuvre into the tightest of spots....the steering can be turned with just one finger making it a joy to drive !
Inside, the original Reimo interior continues to please and is in excellent order having had no smoking or pets inside..The max standing height in the rear cabin is 6 ft 5'', plenty of room for taller folk or high heels. Under the front captain seats are the leisure battery and the main,which are easy to access with the seats pushed forward.....the passenger seat has the added benefit of a swivel base. Both the front seats and the rear cabin carpet have been steam cleaned. There is also a very useful removable buddy seat / storage box which has a porta potti, and the side of the box also folds open to make a further seat. The interior includes the following spec....
* Captain seats with armrests and swivel base on passenger seat.
* 3 way Electrolux fridge ( gas / battery / 240 mains )
* Sink with pumped water
* Smev 3 ring gas hob + grill underneath ( 2 gas bottles )
* Rock n roll bed with seat belts and storage underneath
* Propex compact gas central heating.....Excellent working condition with thermostat in rear cabin.
* Zig water level guage / Zig batt charging + distribution system
* Rear table on swinging arm ( stored away when not in use )
* Fire extinguisher / 240v cabin socket
* Dash tidy / Loads of cupboards and storage
The camper comes with the original VW Manual , Operating Instructions for the interior units and heating.........240v Hook Up Leads......2 sets of Original VW Keys which operate all the locks.......Original Bilstein Jack (looks new) + set of tools. There is also fitted a very handy Whitter Towbar with electrics !
This beautiful camper should not be missed ....viewing welcome !
Any questions please call 07956 132581.