eBay item number:
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box
... Read moreabout the condition
Business seller information
Unit 23 Gravelly Industrial Park
After receiving the item, cancel the purchase within
Seller pays return postage
The seller is responsible for return postage costs.
Return policy details
Return policy and procedure
Can I return my item?
Cloggs are pleased to advise that we offer a free 30 day return policy because we want you to be sure about your purchase. This is 30 days from the date on your invoice. You can return your item providing that the following applies:
• Your item is unworn and re-sellable as new (please do not try the item on outside)
• It is returned in the original branded shoe box (please DO NOT apply tape directly to the box)
• The return is received within 30 days of the date on your invoice
How do I return my item?
Please follow the steps below to return your item:
• Complete the Returns Slip that can be found on your Despatch Note (please make sure this includes your order number)
• Pack the item securely in the original branded shoe box (please DO NOT apply tape directly to the box as this renders the product unsellable)
• Please be aware that it can take up to 14 days for your refund to be processed once the item has arrived into our warehouse. All refunds are made via Paypal
Posting your item
To return your item free of charge please use the following method:
• Collect + label
We highly recommend that you use this free insured and traceable service. Collect+ have over 4500 local stores open every day early till late. To find your nearest drop off point please visit www.collectplus.co.uk/cloggs
Or you can use one of the following chargeable methods:
• Your own postage method at your charge
If you prefer to use your own postage method, for your protection we strongly recommend you use an insured and recorded/traceable delivery service. We cannot be held responsible for returned goods unless we have signed for them at our warehouse. Your return can be sent to:
Cloggs.co.uk, Unit 23, Gravelly Industrial Park, Gravelly Hill, Birmingham, B24 8HZ
Please ensure a receipt is obtained when using any of the above options as this is your proof of return, and will be required if the item you are returning does not arrive at our warehouse
What if I want to exchange my item?
Please be aware that we cannot reserve stock for exchanges. If you want to be sure that you are able to get the item you require we would recommend you return your item for a refund and place a separate order. In the event that the item is not in stock, your order will be refunded.
What if I have been sent a faulty or incorrect item?
In the unlikely event that you have received a faulty or incorrect item please send us a message via eBay explaining the fault or incorrect item and whether or not you would like a refund or a replacement. If you are explaining a fault please also include a photo.
What if I return my item after one month?
If your item is received after once month from your invoice date without having prior authorisation to do so then it will be sent back to you.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us on 0121 322 5010 or email us at email@example.com.