Details about Vero UV-X4 2m/70cm Handheld Radio (Baofeng UV-3R Mk2) - UK SellerSee original listing
09 Jun, 2012 14:45:14 BST
WARWICK, Warwickshire, United Kingdom
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Product Type:||Ham Radios||MPN:||UV-X4 UV-3R|
|Sub-Type:||Transceivers||Frequency Band(s):||VHF, UHF|
|Channel Memory:||99||Supported Modes:||FM|
|Frequency Coverage:||136-174/400-470 MHz||Manufacturer warranty:||1 year|
Sinotel UK Limited was founded in October 2011 to import & distribute amateur radio equipment from the Far East. We are authorised UK importers for Vero Telecom & Baofeng. We are a bricks & mortar business with a warehouse in Warwickshire and we welcome personal callers. We are NOT a "cross border e-commerce company" (whatever that is) operating from China or somebody's bedroom or garage, flogging 3D glasses one week, radios the next, and whatever we think will make a profit the week after. Sinotel's owner is a licensed UK radio amateur with a keen & genuine interest in the hobby and a commitment to supporting the products we sell & the customers who buy from us.
There are currently other sellers on eBay who claim to be based in the UK, but look closely at their business details and you'll find they are actually in China. All good and well until you need support or wish to return something, when it can become a problem. Caveat emptor, as the old saying goes!Vero Telecom UV-X4 2m/70cm dualband miniature handheld amateur transceiver with dual frequency display
Earpiece/microphone now included
These amazing little transceivers are ideal as a first radio for Foundation licence holders or as a general purpose handheld. The performance is comparable to handhelds costing up to four times as much. They really are incredible value for money, ask anyone who owns one!
The radios I am offering have the very latest firmware which now allows the frequency step to be set independently for VHF & UHF, and the charger has a USB socket with a separate USB charging lead. They also do not suffer from the problem of being unable to set TX- & RX codes via the radio menu (this problem afflicts many of the recent UV-3R Mk2s).
The radio is CE- and FCC-approved and ROHS compliant.
All the UK 2m & 70cm repeater frequencies & offsets are pre-programmed into the radio's memory along with the eight European PMR frequencies (for monitoring purposes only as the radio is not approved for transmission in the PMR band). All you will need to do is add any CTCSS or DCS tones required by your local repeater/s (if applicable). I cannot preprogram these as each repeater frequency is used by several different repeaters throughout the country, all with different access tones, and I have no way of knowing what repeaters the radio will be used with.
Our stock is held in the UK, so no waiting for delivery from overseas and no customs duty or VAT to pay. Orders received by 2 pm (Monday to Friday) will be dispatched the same day via First Class Recorded Mail. We also offer a next working day courier service to most of the UK Mainland.
Buyers are also welcome to collect from our warehouse in Warwickshire to save on delivery costs. We're open Monday to Friday from 9 am to 4.30 pm (4 pm Fridays).
Our telephone number is 01926-460203.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Delivery dates & times are given as advice only and may vary due to circumstances beyond our control. We regret that we cannot accept orders where time is of the essence.
2. Items will require a signature on delivery. It is up to the buyer to ensure that they provide a delivery address where someone will be available to do so. The buyer will be responsible for any re-delivery charges payable if there is nobody at the address provided to accept the initial delivery.
3. It is the customer's responsibility to check goods on receipt for damage. If any transit damage has occurred we need to be notified within two working days of receipt to allow us to claim from the carriers.
4. Refunds cannot be made for items that have been damaged due to customer abuse/misuse or modified in any way.
5 . Items are covered by a 12-month return-to-base warranty effective from the date of purchase (excludes customer abuse/misuse or unathorised modification).
6. Provided an item is unused and in its original packaging it may be returned for a refund provided we are notified within seven days of receipt.
7. If you wish to return an item, please be kind enough to let us know first so we can issue you with a returns number. That way we know to expect the item and can deal with it quickly when it arrives.
8. When returning an item to us it is the customer's responsibility to cover the cost thereof and to ensure it is securely packed & insured. We can't process a refund or replacement if an item is damaged or lost in transit en route to us.
9. Your order is an offer to buy from us. Nothing that we do or say will amoun to to any acceptance of that offer until we actually dispatch an item to you, at which point a contract will be made between us. At any point prior to this we may decline to supply an item to you. If we do so we will refund in full any amount you have already paid us for that item.
10. We can accept no liability for direct-, consequential- or any other losses whatsoever arising from our supply of goods to a customer. Our total liability in any instance will not exceed the value of the goods concerned.
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
Return policy details
Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Find out more about your rights as a buyer - opens in a new window or tab and exceptions - opens in a new window or tab.