Victorian Arched Mirror w/ Gold Gilt & Mahogany Veneer Frame Antique c1850
Up for sale we have a beautiful Victorian Era (mid 1800's) arched mahogany veneer mirror. It has a beautiful patina with the original gold gilt. The glass has a very thick beveled edge and some hazing due to age. This is a simple design that will work with any decor. Don't miss out on this one!
- Antique Tall Arched Victorian Mirror
- Measures: 35-3/4" X 22-5/8" X 2-1/2" (approx)
- Original heavy beveled glass
- Original mahogany veneer
- Original gold gilt liner
- Original solid wood backing board
- Approximate age: mid 1800's
Please call or message us
with any questions!
D-JOE'S EBAY STORE
Elmira, NY 14901
ALL ITEMS PROFESSIONALLY PACKED
AND SHIPPED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF PAYMENT
SHIPPING MONDAY-FRIDAY BUSINESS DAYS
Tags: vintage, old, antique, victorian era, mirror, beveled, original, primitive, large, heavy,
- I accept Paypal
- I will accept payment in person for local pickups
- I accept All major credit and debit cards
- Please pay within 7 days of auction close
- Deposit may be required for some items (Usually larger or more expensive items)
- Shipping calculations based on actual shipping costs plus handling costs (box, packing materials, labor, etc.)
- Items will be shipped within 24 hours of clear payment unless otherwise specified
- Most items ship through UPS or United States Postal Service
- Tracking numbers will be upladed to eBay
- USPS Priority, Express Mail are the only options for international shipments
- International buyers are responsible for all duties and taxes
- Returns are accepted under certain circumstances
- D-Joe is one of eBay's Premier sellers with years of experience on the eBay/Internet marketplace
- Excellent track record with a reputation for outstanding customer service
- Professional photos, packing & shipping
- Specializing in consignment sales
- Specializing in collectibles, cameras, electronics, antiques, jewelry, cell phones, vintage, and more!
- Fast and friendly service
CUSTOMER SERVICE CONTACT
414 W Washington Ave.
Elmira, NY 14901
- All New York State Residents must pay sales tax
- All international sales are final. Once a shipment leaves the United States the international buyer bears all liability for the package in transit. Buyer is responsible for all taxes and duties for imports. Package will be declared for the same value as the selling price.