Click image to enlarge. Image for reference only, bundles and options can vary. Please choose your selection from the dropdown menu in the main section, by the payment button.
- Perfect for Victorian school days out, Book Week, historical dress up occasions at school or theatrical productions of Oliver Twist.
- Includes: Off-white shirt, brown hat, waistcoat and cropped trousers.
- Take a look at our store for our wide range of Children's Book Week Costumes.
- Size: Small (Age 4 - 6), Medium (Age 7 - 9) or Large (Age 10 - 12). See below for our more detailed size guide.
Manufacturers sizing guidelines:
- Small Age (4 - 6): Height 110 - 122cm
- Medium (Age 7 - 9) : Height 122 -134cm
- Large (Age 10 - 12): Height 134 -146 cm
All children are different. If you child is bigger or small than average please take that into consideration when selecting a size
Orders received by 2pm are dispatched the same day Monday to Friday.
Orders placed after 2pm on Friday will be dispatched on Monday (excluding Bank Holidays).
• UK: Please see the postage and payments tab above to view the estimated delivery times and services available. You can select the appropriate service at the checkout stage. Please note there is no guarantee for our economy and standard services and at busier times of the year delivery may be considerably longer. To guarantee next day delivery please select Express Delivery. This guarantees delivery by 5pm to most parts of the UK Monday to Friday. DPD offer a Saturday delivery service option via their text alerts. Please ensure that your details are up to date on eBay. There will be a charge for this option via Paypal. For more information see our Delivery FAQ or contact customer services on
• International We sent the majority of our items via Royal Mail Airmail. Please note this is an untracked service. The estimated delivery times are 5-7 working days for Europe and 7-10 working days for the rest of the world. We do offer express and tracked services - if you would like your item for a specific date we would recommend you contact us for an upgrade quote.
See our Delivery FAQ for more detailed information.
• Need to return something?
You do not need to tell us in advance about a return you intend to make, just follow these 4 easy steps:
1. Please read the detailed returns information below to determine the most appropriate action to take.
2. Put the order back in the packaging it arrived in or something similar and label it with our address, which can be found at the bottom of the Returns and Feedback sheet (See back of invoice)
3. Fill in the details on the returns form section and enclose this document whole in the package.
4. Drop the parcel into a Post office or your preferred carrier. Please obtain proof of postage and ensure that we will receive the goods by 31st January.
• Lost your Invoice? Click Here to download The-Hubs Returns and Feedback form
See our Returns FAQ for more detailed information.