VideoLabs ClearOne FlexCam iCam Flexible Gooseneck S-Video Camera 910-171-102 w/ PSU
Was $595 • Includes Power Supply
Free Shipping to the 48 States • Guaranteed to Arrive Working for US Bidders
FAST Shipping - Ships same/next day!
International Bids Welcome! Please see additional remarks at the end of the listing.
I have tested this item for power up only as I don't have an S-video equipped monitor on hand. However for your peace of mind, I will offer bidders in the USA a guarantee that this item will arrive in the working condition described in the listing - provided that you notify me of any issues within 7 days of receipt and that the cover has not been removed. For bidders elsewhere this will be sold as-is unless agreed otherwise in writing. The camera provides output in NTSC format. This camera will need a video capture device if its output is to be connected to a computer.
The Videolabs Flexcam iCam is an entry level portable presentation camera, that has a weighted base and camera head, on a flexible gooseneck. The 20-inch gooseneck allows the camera to be aimed at almost anything, from tabletop text, to wall mounted maps, or even the speaker themselves.
Full details may be obtained from the User Manual.
The camera integrates an 8 mm lens, which can be used to display video or computer images. It has a single S-Video output.
The iCam comes with an AC adapter to be powered directly from a standard 110 Volt wall outlet current, eliminating the need for adapters or transformers. Objects, flat art, and text can be displayed clearly on monitors or video projectors.
- Image Sensor: 1/3” CMOS
- Effective Pixels: 508 (H) x 492 (V) - 251k pixels - NTSC
- Resolution: 330 TV Lines
- Focus Range: ¼”/.6cm to Infinity
- Lens: 8mm D-mount Glass Lens
- Gain Control: Auto
- White Balance: Auto
- Iris: Auto (flicker-free performance)
- Sensitivity: 3 Lux
- S/N Ratio: >48 dB
- Video Output: S-Video or Composite
- Video Formats: NTSC & PAL
- Gooseneck: 20”/50.8cm
- Exterior Color: Translucent Blue with Black Accents
- Operating Temperature: 0oC ~ 40oC
- Weight: 4lbs/1.81kg
- Power Supply: 12VDC
- Included Accessories: Power Supply Only
- Optional Accessories: Microscope Adapter Kit, FlexLite [not included]
The FlexCam,TeachCam, StudentCam and IDCam connect to video display devices (TV, VCR, projector, etc.) using the 6' cable audio and S-video cable (20' included with the StudentCam and TeachCam).The cameras can also be connected to a computer using the USB adapter (not included).
To connect camera to a TV, VCR or projector
- Connect the S-video and audio plugs to the S-video and audio out jacks on the camera base.
- Connect the other end of the cable to the audio and S-video jacks on the video display device. Note: If the TV or VCR does not have S-video capabilities and requires a composite signal, connect the S-video to Composite Adapter to the S-video cable and plug it into the RCA jack on the TV or VCR.
- Plug the power supply into an electrical outlet or grounded power strip. Connect the power supply cable to the camera.
- To connect camera to a computer When connecting to a computer, ensure that the video capture card and all necessary software programs and drivers are installed correctly. Consult the user manual for your video capture card or USB adapter for instructions on connecting the camera.
Payment & Shipping
Shipping is FREE to the 48 states and includes packing, insurance and tracking. Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska may require a supplement - please ask for a quote. Nearly all shipments go out the same day that the payment clears.
Other locations are welcome - please use the eBay shipping calculator for the appropriate rate. Rates include insurance.
I'm liquidating a lot of broadcast/computing/pro-audio gear at the moment to make space so check out my eBay Store for some cool and hard-to-find items!
Want to know when I list more cool stuff? Add to your Favorite Stores or Subscribe to Store Newsletter
International Bidders Please Read
In the case of items suitable for export international bidders are most welcome, but please note carefully the following points:
- Shipping. Rates are based upon airmail delivery fully insured. The US Postal Service withdrew Surface Mail in 2007 so these are the best rates available. UPS and FedEx international rates are usually $100 more than USPS prices so they are not quoted.
- After I send your item via USPS you will receive the customs/tracking number automatically via email. USPS only offers tracking on Express Mail (EMS); with First Class Airmail and Priority Mail you will probably not see any tracking information - this is normal and not an indication that your item has not been posted. A trace can be requested on missing Express Mail items, and this often "finds" items that are taking a long time to arrive. This facility is not available on First Class Airmail and Priority Mail.
- Sometimes you can get more status information by entering the customs ID number into the tracking system on your Postal Service's domestic website.
- Note that many countries have customs processing times that add to the delivery times stated by USPS and in the eBay shipping calculator. This means that it may take 3-4 weeks for you to receive your item after it is posted, sometimes longer during times of summer vacations, the Christmas shopping season etc.
- In the event that something doesn't arrive after 4 weeks please let me know. Note that an item is not regarded by the insurance company as "lost" until until 45 days after posting (Italy 60 days).
- In the case of non-delivery I will initiate a claim on your behalf and will complete the claims paperwork, and which I will ask you to sign before I submit the claim on day 46 (day 61 for Italy).
- Taxes, Duties and Brokerage Charges are the responsibility of the buyer. I am unable to make fraudulent declarations to the authorities in an effort to reduce these. Overseas orders refused at delivery will be charged the actual shipping cost in both directions plus a 20% restocking fee, so please make sure that you research the tax position before you bid.