Vintage Fornasetti-Milano Ash Tray/Candy Dish from 1960s
Made in Italy
5" round by 1 1/4" tall
Used in Very Good Condition - no cracks or chips
Gold on the interior has rubbed off to a certain extent - see photos
This exquisite Fornasetti dish was purchased by my mother in Italy sometime in the 1960s. It was in her hosue for years until it went into storage. It's in great condition except for the gold material inside the bowl rubbing off to a certain extent. A great vintage collectible!
Please see my other auctions for more great stuff and email me with any questions. Thanks for looking.
Shipping Information For USA bidders:
Shipping is via USPS or UPS (depending on the item) to anywhere in the USA
. I will provide Delivery Confirmation
, which allows you to track your item in the USA. I’m an excellent packager, so you can be assured that your item will be packed securely for its trip to you. Please read my feedback and buy or bid with peace of mind!
Pick Up Option: If you live in the vicinity of Studio City, CA and would like to pick up this item, that’s OK with me. Simply email me indicating you’d like this option and we’ll make the appropriate arrangements. SPECIAL NOTE: If you are going to pick up your item, I’d prefer you pay in cash rather than using Paypal, if that’s acceptable to you.
Information for INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS ONLY!
Please read this BEFORE YOU BID if you are outside the United States!
I have had many terrific sales to International buyers/bidders over the years, but there are a few things to be aware of when you are buying from outside the USA.
- Payment is in US Dollars only
- Payment must be made through PayPal only
- Buyer pays shipping charges to their country which will differ from USA rates. Please use the shipping calculator to figure out shipping rates to your country. For certain items, you may have to email me to request a shipping quote, which I will gladly provide. Please request shipping quotes before you bid on the item. Please see additional, specific shipping information below.
- I ship exclusively via United States Postal Service to all countries with the exception of our Canadian friends who will also have the option of choosing UPS shipping for most items.
- Tracking numbers are available for most International packages, but through experience I’ve found that the USPS is not reliable in updating the tracking information for International packages. Several packages I’ve sent never had the tracking information updated after they left the United States, which is frustrating for both myself and the buyer. Unfortunately, I cannot do anything to control this so please be patient once the package is on its way to you.
- Recently, some International packages I’ve sent have taken almost 2 months to arrive in other countries. Please be aware that shipping to your country might take a while.
- A reminder: ALL videos are NTSC, all DVDs are REGION 1 unless otherwise noted.
Additional International Shipping Information
The United States Postal Service has made it easier than ever to ship Internationally. If your item can fit into one of the PRIORITY MAIL FLAT RATE ENVELOPES or SMALL FLAT RATE BOX, it will ship to most countries for a low cost. The Flat Rate Envelopes and SMALL Flat Rate Box cannot be insured.
After the envelope, the next method is PRIORITY MAIL INTERNATIONAL. You can use the shipping calculator or email me to find out these rates to your country. This method includes tracking information and some automatic insurance coverage.
If the item is very heavy, I may be able to use the PRIORITY MAIL FLAT RATE BOX, which can hold up to 20 lbs. of merchandise. This box comes in several sizes. This also includes tracking and some insurance.
Finally, I’m an excellent packager so you can be sure your item will be securely packed for its trip to you. Thanks for your interest!