Details about Vintage Industrial Wooden Filing Cabinet DrawersSee original listing
“Used - Will show signs of wear, please see item description for specifics”
21 Jul, 2014 16:49:36 BST
Myatts Fields, Camberwell, London, United Kingdom
|Seller notes:||“Used - Will show signs of wear, please see item description for specifics”|
lovely vintage wooden filing cabinet
Great for work or home
to be expected with vintage furniture, there are marks, paint flecks, dings, scuffs
Please send any questions through ebay or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All of our items are ‘buy-it-now’ so if you would like to purchase the item click on the ‘buy-it-now’ button, they are not auctions with bidding or end times. When the item has ended it means the item is no longer available.
Collections and viewings by appointment only, by prior arrangement & subject to availability. No sunday or monday collections.
Collections are to be made tuesday – friday (latest collection time is 6pm), saturday 12noon-2pm. messages are usually answered within 1 working day.
All collections and viewings are by appointment so please keep to your allotted time to avoid disappointment as we are often out and about. We will be available at the appointed time only.
You are welcome to collect your purchase in person, organise your own courier, or we can arrange delivery with the UK.
We are able to offer delivery throughout London and UK Mainland at the prices below, usually payable in cash to the driver. Please email for a quote, guide prices and delivery times below:
London within M25 £20-£45 (depending on item/s and location), up to 7 days
UK within 100 miles £65, up to 14 days (higher end rate estimates)
UK within 150 miles £95, up tp 14 days (higher end rate estimates)
UK within 200 miles £125, up to 14 days (higher end rate estimates)
We are able to offer delivery further afield within UK Mainland, please contact us with your post code for a quote
Please contact us for a quote if you would like 2 or more items delivered to the same address.
Our carriers offer a blanket wrap service and will contact you directly to arrange a convenient delivery date and time.
A £50 charge may be levied if delivery is unsuccessful (due to absence at agreed place and time of delivery, items too large to be delivered into your home, etc.).
We reserve the right to re-sell items not collected within 28 days.
All collections are from our arch in Camberwell, London, SE5.
Payment via paypal or cash on collection.
All items must be collected and paid for within 7 days, unless otherwise agreed prior to purchase. Items not collected within 7 days will be subject to storage charges as detailed below.
We will always try to accommodate your preferred collection time but please be aware this may not always be possible as we have other commitments too.
Couriers arranged by the buyer are welcome if they are able to provide a specific collection time, but we cannot be held responsible for any loss/damage incurred during transit.
We are always able to help load your item/s.
Please do not make offers below the asking price as they will not be accepted.
Terms & Conditions
- All our items are vintage and will show signs of wear due to age and use, including but not limited to scratches, marks, dings, dents, chips and discolouration of wood. Anything considered to be more than general wear and tear will be specifically stated.
- All items must be collected within 7 days of purchase, unless otherwise agreed prior to purchase.
- Items not collected after 7 days will be subject to storage charges of £10 on the 8th day and £2.50 per day thereafter.
- If an item is not collected within 28 days of purchase the order will be cancelled and a refund issued via the original payment method, less storage charges.
- Customers may cancel an order and return items within 7 days of purchase, providing goods are in 'as sold' condition. A refund will be issued via the original payment method, less original delivery costs if applicable. Return of goods is at customer's expense.
- Packaging for courier collection can be provided at additional cost, please contact us for a quote.
- We cannot be held responsible for any damage to or loss of goods during transit. Photographic documentation will be obtained upon despatch. We will do our best to assist you in resolving any issues.
- Please note items maunfactured post 1950, unless specifically stated otherwise, do not comply with the Furniture and Furnishings (Fire Safety) Regulations, 1988. These items, along with industrial items not originally intended for domestic use, are sold as 'works of art' and as such are not for use within a private dwelling.
After receiving the item, cancel the purchase within
Buyer pays return postage
Return policy details