Details about Vintage Natwest Bank World Savers Pack Medals, Posters, Booklets –JOB LOT - RareSee original listing
20 Aug, 2014 19:36:38 BST
[ 0 bids ]
Harrow, Middlesex, United Kingdom
Used: An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
Vintage Natwest Bank World Savers Medals, Posters, Booklet – JOB LOT
Very Good condition,
Booklet and Card does have previous owners name on it.
Booklet is on the front sticker, so if wanted could be peeled off.
2x posters – have been displayed with pins in past measuring roughly 28 x 20.5 cm
Sticker page – Impala
Main Booklet (which holds cheque booklet, medal, badge and card)
Badge – never used
Out of Packs:
Another Golden Eagle
Panda – never came in packet, came with booklet
Sold as seen
Smoke & Pet Free home
Any questions, just ask. Check out my other items!
EBAY ARE TAKING 10% ON POSTAGE! They have added to postage costs, where I only set the P&P at cost and now they have pushed this cost up 10%+10% on this extra on top! (what use to cost £2.90 now costs £3.30 DUE TO EBAY)
Will combine Postage on multiple items & leave feedback for positive feedback left!
If international postage please send me a total request as SHOULD be cheaper for Europe!
Please check right at the bottom of this text for any updates on this item’s description.
Please read my terms & conditions before bidding and ensure that you are happy with them before bidding:
I try to be as helpful as possible and I aim to be friendly, and efficient in responding.
All winning bidders must complete checkout within 3 days of the end of the auction & pay within 3 days or an Ebay Non-Paying Bidder report will be made and the item re-listed. If there is a delay, just let me know with a message.
Will post when payment clears.
Paypal only please.
IF the postage costs cover it, I will post recorded or airsure (which have tracking numbers) –even if you have selected standard postage –
(this depends on whether it has also covered the packaging cost, which is about 30p-£1 depending on the nature of the item (size, boxed or not, etc))
I am not a business seller, so cant facilitate refunds and have tried to get good quality packaging in order to save bidders money, so if it will post as a large letter, will have listed it so its cheaper for you! Postage costs are clear and am not hiding the cost of it in any way.
· I always get proof of postage and take a photo of the package. If in the event you do not receive your parcel, I will scan and e-mail you the proof in order to claim back your money.
· Postage price is set to try and cover all locations as possible (I do on rare occasions get it wrong due to trying to charge the lowest cost to you).
· Feel free to request combined postage or other methods of postage, depending on the weight the postage for 2 or more items might be the same as one item (up to 750g usually). But the total might be close to what is already as displayed – but is 99% of the time less. Please e-mail for combined shipping costs on multiple items
· I package items, most larger items with either cardboard as protection or a bubble wrap envelope or plastic mail bags. If very fragile will do my best to make even more secure, unless its more likely to damage delicate/intricate items, where it may cause more damage. (depending on individual item and circumstance).
· Thin book type items will try to be posted with at least some card and a notice, to prevent from being bent in transit (this adds to weight, but rather this than it arriving damaged!).
· Will post items abroad, postage for this is usually worked out for USA – I have found it is slightly more for places such as China, and this is why it I price it over the cost as depending on the winning bid, will absorb the packaging costs. Small packages & Internationally signed for does not have a tracking number. Only Airsure has a Tracking Number.
· Postage costs might obviously be lower or higher elsewhere and if not already displayed, then please message me so I can work out how much it will be for your location (it is often the same – but has been less for Europe). I do try to refund the difference if a considerable amount.
· I check everything as thoroughly as possible prior to packing, but it is possible that something may slip through – if so please get in touch so I can resolve the problem before any sudden movements.
I only sell products and package things in a way that I would be happy to receive.
Selling unwanted items only, therefore I am not able to facilitate returns – everything is shown and described as best I can.
I have tried to describe, display and give as much detail on each item as possible, but will do my best to answer any questions (sometimes in too much detail – which might make the item seem worse condition than it actually is!).
I check my computer regularly, so I will usually be able to reply within a day at least.