Details about Vtg Edwardian Chemical Lace Trim Victorian Net Flounce Floral Edging Doll DressSee original listing
“unused condition, see description”
04 Apr, 2014 02:34:54 BST
US $10.45 (approx. £6.65) USPS First Class Mail Intl / First Class Package Intl Service | See details
International items may be subject to customs processing and additional charges. help icon for delivery - opens a layer
International delivery - items may be subject to customs processing depending on the item's declared value.
Sellers set the item's declared value and must comply with customs declaration laws.
As the buyer, you should be aware of possible:
- delays from customs inspection.
- import duties and taxes which buyers must pay.
- brokerage fees payable at the point of delivery.
Your country's customs office can offer more details, or visit eBay's page on international trade.
Hillsboro, Ohio, United States
|Seller notes:||“unused condition, see description”|
|Color:||cream and off white||item:||chemical lace trim|
|Material:||Cotton||era:||late 1800 to early 1900|
Offering a lot of three different chemical lace trims, Victorian to Edwardian era. Off white and cream color, all cotton laces.Salvaged.
1. Three matching pieces of salvaged net lace, off white with floral scalloped edge.Two pieces are 5 1/2" wide, 36" and 31" long. The third is 4 1/2" wide x 16" long. There are some small pull holes, the little balls have some frays.
2. A chemical lace flounce, off white net with floral scalloped edge. Metal stays in the corners. This has a couple tiny pulls on the net edge, small brown spot. It is 7" wide x 20" long on one side, 7" x 25" long on the other, 5" x 13" across the bottom.
3. Chemical lace, cream to almost a yellow color. 2 1/2" wide x 45" long, has three small pull holes and a fray on the edge.
CONDITION: I did not launder these. No dark stains. Great for doll dresses, collars, cuffs.
Check my other listings for more.
I will combine shipping by weight. Email any questions. Thanks.
Vintage and antique items come from various homes