New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item. See the seller's listing for full details.
Maintenance & Utils
WINDOWS BOOT DISC REPAIR RECOVERY DATA CD FIX XP VISTA WINDOWS 7
Click any image to see it full size
!!!THE BEST Boot CD for Windows!!!
If you have any questions just ask if we are online
!!!This is the exact disc we use our selves!!!
THE CD ALSO COMES FULLY PRINTED UNLIKE OTHER SELLERS WHO JUST SEND A BLANK CD IN A CARDBOARD MAILER
The Best Boot CD for Windows is a bootable recovery CD that contains software used for repairing, restoring,or diagnosing almost any computer problem
Does your desktop or laptop PC need help?
Won't Boot Up? Slowed Down? Registry Errors? Hard Drive Problems? Need to recover deleted files? Virus, Trojans or Spyware? Then you are at the right place Fully compatible with all versions of Windows® operating system
A simple CD like this is used by PC Engineers all over the country to fix 1000's of PC Problems every day.All the software is fully compatible with Windows 98 / 2000 / XP / Vista/ Windows 7
Simply put the CD into your PC and it will auto run. You can view the software on the CD, read about the features of each program then install it with a click of the mouse.
THE DISC IS PACKED WITH ONLY THE BEST STUFF WITH NO FILLER'S!
HERE IS A LIST OF SOME OF THE TOOLS ON THE CD
- CWShredder 2.19: Popular CoolWebSearch Trojan Remover tool. - ComboFix: Designed to cleanup malware infections and restore settings modified by malware. - Dr.Web CureIt! Antivirus: a free standalone anti-virus and anti-spyware on-demand scanner. - GMER 1.0.15: Hidden services, hidden registry, hidden file scanner, Rootkit Detector and Remover. - Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.46: anti-malware application that can thoroughly remove even the most advanced malware. - Remove Fake Antivirus 1.66: a tool to remove virus/malwares which disguises itself to be an antivirus and produces fake alert/warnings and urge you to purchase a useless copy of the fake antivirus. - RootkitRevealer 1.7.1: Rootkit Revealer is an advanced patent-pending root kit detection utility. - SmitFraudFix 2.424: This removes Some of the popular Desktop Hijack malware. - Spybot: Search & Destroy 1.6.2: Application to scan for spyware, adware, hijackers and other malicious software. - SpywareBlaster 4.3: Prevent the installation of spyware and other potentially unwanted software. - SuperAntispyware 4.41.1000: Remove Malware, Rootkits, Spyware, Adware, Worms, Parasites (a must have tool).
- 7-Zip 9.15b: File archiver with a high compression ratio Supports 7z, ARJ, BZIP2, CAB, CHM, CPIO, DEB, DMG, FAT, GZ, GZIP, HFS, IMA, IMG, ISO, LZH, LZMA, MBR, MSI, NSIS, NTFS, RAR, RPM, TAR, UDF, VHD, WIM, XAR, XZ, ZIP and Z formats. - EasyUHA 1.0: GUI Tool to create and extract UHA Archives.
- COPYR.DMA Build013: A Tool for making copies of hard disks with bad sectors. - Double Driver 3.0: Driver Backup and Restore tool. - Drive SnapShot 1.40: creates an exact Disk Image of your system into a file while windows is running. - DriveImage XML 2.14: backup any drive/partition to an image file, even if the drive is currently in use, a very good freeware alternative to Ghost / Acronis. - DriverBackup! 1.0.3: Another handy tool to backup drivers. - FastCopy 2.01: The Fastest Copy/Delete Software on Windows. - G4L Ghost 4 Linux 0.34a: a hard disk and partition imaging and cloning tool similar to Norton Ghost. - GImageX 2.0.17: ImageX is used to backup/restore WIM images for Windows XP/Vista and Windows 7. - InfraRecorder 0.50: An Open source CD/DVD burning software, also create/burn .iso images. - Partition Image: PartImage 0.6.9: supported filesystem includes Ext2, Ext3, Reiserfs, HFS, HPFS, JFS, Xfs, UFS, Fat16, Fat32 and NTFS. - Partition Saving 3.80: A tool to backup/restore partitions (SavePart.exe) (Windows/Dos Freeware). - Raw Copy 1.2: Useful tool to transfer the data directly from a faulty drive to another drive, built in data recovery function which will also attempt to recover data from bad sectors. - RegBak 1.0: a light-weight and simple utility to create backups of Windows registry files. - SelfImage 18.104.22.168: to create image files of any mounted or unmounted hard disk partition. - ShadowCopy 1.00: Copy all your files and entire system: even if they are locked by Windows. - Smart Driver Backup 2.12: Easy backup of your Windows device drivers (also works from PE). - WhitSoft File Splitter 4.5a: a Small File Split / Join Tool. - XXClone 0.58.0: The simple way to clone a Windows disk to another disk, it makes a self-bootable clone of Windows system disk.
BIOS / CMOS Tools
- !BIOS 3.20: a powerfull utility for bios and cmos. - Award DMI Configuration Utility 2.43: DMI Configuration utility for modifying/viewing the MIDF contents. - BIOS Cracker 5.0: BIOS password remover (cmospwd). - BIOS Utility 1.35.0: BIOS Informations, password, beep codes and more. - CMOS 0.93: CMOS Save / Restore Tool. - DISKMAN4: a powerful all in one utility. - Kill CMOS: a tiny utility to wipe cmos. - UniFlash 1.40: bios flash utility.
Browsers / File Managers
- 7-Zip File Manager: 7-Zip is a popular open source file archiver designed for Microsoft Windows. - Dos Command Center 5.1: Classic dos-based file manager. - Dos Navigator 6.4.0: Dos File Manager, Norton Commander clone but has much more features. - Explore2fs 1.08b: GUI explorer tool for accessing linux ext2 and ext3 filesystems under windows. - FastLynx 2.0: Dos file manager with Pc to Pc file transfer capability. - File Maven 3.5: an advanced Dos file manager with high speed PC-to-PC file transfers via serial or parallel cable. - File Wizard 1.35: a file manager: colored files, drag and drop copy, move, delete etc. - Mini Windows 98: Can run from Ram Drive, with ntfs support, 7-Zip, Disk Defragmenter, Notepad / RichText Editor, Image Viewer, .avi .mpg .divx .xvid Movie Player, etc.. - Mini Windows Xp: Portable Windows Xp that runs from CD/USB/Ram Drive, with Network and SATA support. - Opera Web Browser 9.27: One of the fastest, smallest and smartest full-featured web browser. - Total Commander 7.55a: A file manager similar to the Windows Explorer features side-by-side file-browsing panes, built-in FTP, archive management, file search/compare/synchronize and more. - Volkov Commander 4.99: Dos File Manager with LongFileName/ntfs support (Similar to Norton Commander).
- CCleaner 2.34.1200: Crap Cleaner is a freeware system optimization and privacy tool. - CleanUp! 4.5.2: Removes junk files from all user profiles that accumulate over time and litter your hard drive. - Data Shredder 1.0: A tool to Erase disk and files (also wipe free space) securely. - Delete Doctor 2.2: Delete Files that are hard to delete, Option to delete on reboot or via UNC Name. - MyUninstaller 1.66: Alternative to the standard add / remove control panel module. - SpaceMonger 1.4: keeping track of the free space on your computer. - WinDirStat 22.214.171.124: a disk usage statistics viewer and cleanup tool for Windows.
Editors / Viewers
- HxD 126.96.36.199: Hex Editor provides tools to inspect and edit files, main memory, disks/disk images. - IrfanView 4.27: A free Image Viewer/Editor/Converter and Optimizer. - Picture Viewer 1.94: Picture viewer for dos, supports more then 40 filetypes. - QuickView Pro 2.58: movie viewer for dos, supports many format including divx. - SumatraPDF 1.1: a free, open source, lightweight PDF Reader for Microsoft Windows.
- AlternateStreamView 1.15: View/Copy/Delete hidden NTFS Alternate Data Streams. - EditBINI 1.01: to Edit boot.ini on NTFS Partition. - FileDisk Mount Tool 25: to mount ISO/BIN/NRG/MDF/IMA/IMG images on windows. - NTFS Access 2.1: Set NTFS permissions recursively and full access rights to a folder/file owner. - NTFS Dos 3.02: to read-only access ntfs partitions from Dos. - NTFS4Dos 1.9: to read and write ntfs partitions from Dos. - NewSID 4.10: utility that changes the security ID (SID) for Windows NT, 2000 and XP. - Virtual Floppy Drive 2.1: enables you to create and mount a virtual floppy drive on your NT/2000/XP/Vista.
Hard Disk Tools
- Active Kill Disk 4.1.2393: Securely overwrites and destroys all data on physical drive. - Darik's Boot and Nuke (DBAN) 1.0.7: Completely deletes the contents of any hard disk it can detect. - DiskView 2.4: to view graphical map of your disk, allowing you to check where a file is located or, by clicking on a cluster, seeing which file occupies it. - ExcelStor's ESTest 4.50: ExcelStor hard disk diagnostic utility. - Fujitsu HDD Diagnostic Tool 7.00: to check IDE drives for possible defects/problems. - Fujitsu IDE Low Level Format 1.0: Low Level Format Tool for Fujitsu Drives. - Gateway GwScan 5.12: Gateway hard drive diagnostic utility. - HDAT2 4.53: the main function is testing and repair (regenerates) bad sectors for detected devices. A freeware alternative of HDD Regenerator. - HDD Erase 4.0: Secure erase using a special feature built into most newer hard drives. - Hard Disk Sentinel 1.00.5: Hard Disk health, performance and temperature monitoring tool. - IBM Hitachi Drive Fitness Test 4.16: quickly and reliably tests SCSI, IDE and SATA drives. - IBM Hitachi Feature Tool 2.15: allows you to control some of the features of the the HDD. - MHDD 4.6: Precise diagnostic of the mechanical part of a drive, perform Low-level format, Bad Sector Sepair, access raw sectors, manage S.M.A.R.T. (SMART) and other drive parameters such as acoustic management, security, Host Protected Area, etc. - Maxtor Low Level Formatter 1.1: Maxtor's Low Level Format Utility works on any harddrive. - Maxtor PowerMax 4.23: designed to perform diagnostic read/write verifications on Maxtor/Quantum hard drives. - Maxtor amset utility 4.0: Utility for changing Acoustic Management on the hard drives. - Samsung Disk Diagnose (SHDIAG) 1.28: to diagnose the disk when suspected to have failures. - Samsung ESTOOL 3.00g: Drive Diagnostic, Automatic Acoustic Management, Enable/Disable SMART etc. - Samsung HDD Utility(HUTIL) 2.10: The Drive Diagnostic Utility. - SeaTools for Dos: GUI 2.21 Text 1.10 versions to test Seagate or Maxtor Parallel ATA (PATA and IDE) and Serial ATA (SATA) interface disc drives. - SmartUDM 2.00: Hard Disk Drive S.M.A.R.T. Viewer. - Toshiba Hard Disk Diagnostic 2.00b: Toshiba hard drive diagnostic utility. - ViVard 1.0: HDD low-level diagnostics, Surface test with remap, SMART-attributes etc. - Victoria 3.33e and 3.52rus: a freeware program for low-level HDD diagnostics. - Victoria 4.46: Universal program for testing storage devices. - WDClear 1.30: Restore/Erases the drive back to a factory condition. - Western Digital Data Lifeguard Tools 1.21: to perform drive identification, diagnostics, and repairs on most WD drives. - Western Digital Data Lifeguard Tools 11.2: for the installation of Western Digital EIDE Hard Drives. - Western Digital Diagnostics (DLGDIAG) 5.04f: to quickly and efficiently verify the status of the drive.
MBR (Master Boot Record) Tools
- BellaVista 188.8.131.52: Formerly BCD Editor with lots of options to configure Windows for a developer. - Boot Partition 2.60: add Partition in the Windows NT/2000/XP Multi-boot loader. - BootFix Utility: Run this utility if you get 'Invalid system disk' message. - BootICE 0.78: a boot sector manipulation utility. - BootSect 6.0.6: Boot Sector Manipulation Tool, This tool replaces FixFAT.exe and FixNTFS.exe. - DiskMan 4.2: all in one tool for cmos, bios, bootrecord and more. - Grub4Dos installer 1.1: an universal boot loader GRUB for DOS installer. - HDHacker 1.4: Load/Save/View MBR and BootSector from a physical/logical drive. - MBR SAVE / RESTORE 2.1: BootSave and BootRest tools to save / restore MBR. - MBR Utility 1.05: to manipulate a drive's master boot record (MBR) via the command line. - MBRTool 2.3.200: backup, verify, restore, edit, refresh, remove, display, re-write and more. - MBRWizard 3.0.65: Directly update and modify the Master Boot Record. - MBRWork 1.08: a utility to perform some common and uncommon MBR functions. - MbrFix 1.3: to backup, restore, fix the boot code in the MBR. - MemDisk 4.02: to allow booting legacy operating systems, floppy images, hard disk images and some ISO images. - PLoP Boot Manager 5.0.10: a small program to boot different operating systems harddisk, floppy, CD/DVD or from USB, it can boot from an USB/CD/DVD even without BIOS support. - Smart Boot Manager 3.7.1: a multi boot manager. - grub4dos 2010-08-04: an universal boot loader based on GNU GRUB, can boot off DOS/LINUX or via Windows boot manager/syslinux/lilo or from MBR/CD, builtin BIOS disk emulation. - isolinux 4.02: a boot loader for Linux/i386 that operates off ISO 9660/El Torito CD-ROMs in 'no emulation' mode.
Ms Dos Tools
- 1394 Firewire Support: 1394 Firewire Drivers for Dos. - ASUSTeK USB Driver 3: ASUS USB CD-ROM Device Driver Version 1.00. - Collection of dos utilities: extract.exe pkzip.exe pkunzip.exe lha.exe gzip.exe uharcd.exe imgExtrc.exe xcopy.exe diskcopy.com mouse.com undelete.com edit.com fdisk.exe fdisk2.exe fdisk3.exe lf.exe delpart.exe wipe.com zap.com format.com deltree.exe more.com find.exe hex.exe debug.exe split.exe mem.exe attrib.com sys.com smartdrv.exe xmsdsk.exe killer.exe share.exe scandisk.exe guest.exe doskey.exe duse.exe move.exe setver.exe intersvr.exe interlnk.exe loadlin.exe lfndos.exe doslfn.com and more. - Interlnk support at COM1/LPT1: to access another computer from COM/LPT port. - SATA Support: SATA Driver (gcdrom.sys) and JMicron JMB361 (xcdrom.sys) for Dos. - SCSI Support: SCSI Drivers for Dos. - USB CD-Rom Driver 1: Standard usb_cd.sys driver for cd drive. - Universal USB Driver 2: Panasonic v2.20 ASPI Manager for USB mass storage.
- Angry IP Scanner 2.21: Scan IP addresses in any range as well as any their ports. - CurrPorts 1.82: displays the list of all currently opened TCP and UDP ports on your computer. - Network Password Recovery 1.24: Recover Windows XP/Vista network passwords / Credentials file. - PuTTY 0.60: a free and open source terminal emulator application which can act as a client for the SSH and Telnet. - SmartSniff 1.63: Network monitoring utility that allows you to capture TCP/IP packets that pass through your network adapter. - TCPView 3.02: Lists TCP and UDP endpoints, including the Local/Remote addresses of TCP connections. - XP TCP/IP Repair 1.0: Repair your Windows XP Winsock and TCP/IP registry errors.
- Defraggler 1.21.209: to defrag your entire hard drive or individual files. - JkDefrag 3.36: Free disk defragment and optimize utility for Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/Windows 7. - NT Registry Optimizer 1.1j: Registry Optimization for Windows NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista. - PageDfrg 2.32: System file Defragmenter For NT/2k/XP.
- Bulk Rename Utility 184.108.40.206: Rename multiple files, change timestamps and rename using EXIF data with the click of a button. - Fix NTLDR is missing: Fix 'NTLDR is missing, Press any key to restart' for Windows Xp. - HBCD Customizer 1.3: HBCDCustomizer.exe is a GUI tool to create custom iso images of Hiren's BootCD. - Mini Linux: Recovery is Possible Linux (RIPLinux 10.7) kernel 2.6.34 contains afftools, aria2, beaver, cdrtools, clamav, curl, ddrescue, dump/restore, emelfm2, encfs, epdfview, extundelete, fsarchiver, grub2, hdparm, isomaster, lftp, lynx, lzip, mtpaint, ntfs-3g, openssh, partclone, partimage, pccmoscleaner, pcdiskeraser, pcmanfm, pcloginnow, pcregedit, pidgin, qemu, reiserfsck, rdup, safecopy, smbclient, sylpheed, syslinux, truecrypt, tar, tmux, wiper, xfburn, xfprot, xterm and more. - SearchMyFiles 1.50: Alternative to 'Search For Files And Folders' module of Windows + Duplicates Search. - Universal TCP/IP Network 6.5: MSDOS Network Client to connect via TCP/IP to a Microsoft based network. The network can either be a peer-to-peer or a server based network, it contains 98 different network card drivers.
- Fat32 Formatter GUI 1.01: Windows XP cannot format a volume bigger than 32GB with FAT32. - GParted Partition Editor 0.6.2: to create, copy, paste, delete, hide, resize or move partitions without losing data, a good freeware alternative to Partition Magic. - Partition Table Editor 8.0: Partition Table and Boot Record Editor. - Partition Wizard Home Edition 5.0: Free Partition Magic Alternative, Partition Resize/Move/Copy/Create/Delete/Format/Convert, Explore, etc. - Ranish Partition Manager 2.44: a boot manager and hard disk partitioner. - SPecial Fdisk 2000.03v: SPFDISK is a partition tool. - Smart Fdisk 2.05: a simple harddisk partition manager. - Super Fdisk 1.0: Create, delete, format partitions drives without destroying data. - The Partition Resizer 1.3.4: move and resize your partitions in one step. - USB Format Tool: Format/make bootable any USB flash drive to FAT, FAT32, or NTFS partition. - eXtended Fdisk 0.9.3: XFDISK allows easy partition creation and edition.
- ATAPWD 1.2: Hard Disk Password Utility. - Asterisk Logger 1.04: Reveal passwords hidden behind asterisk characters. - Autologon 3.0: Enables you to easily configure Windows' built-in autologon mechanism, so you don't have to wait on the login screen. - Content Advisor Password Remover 1.01: It Removes Content Advisor Password from Internet Explorer. - IE PassView 1.20: It allows you to view username and passwords saved by Internet Explorer. - Kon-Boot 1.1: to bypass Login Password of Windows (32bit, any password) and Linux login as kon-usr. - LicenseCrawler 0.0.42: find the license keys and serial numbers of your programs. - Mail PassView 1.65: Recovers mail passwords of Outlook Express, MS Outlook, IncrediMail, Eudora, etc. - MessenPass 1.30: A password recovery tool that reveals the passwords of several instant messangers. - NTPWD: utility to reset windows nt/2000/xp administrator/user password. - Offline NT Password Changer: utility to reset/unlock windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7 administrator/user password. - PST (Outlook) Password Recovery 1.12: Small utility that recovers lost password of Outlook .PST (Personal Folders) file. - Password Renew 1.1: Utility to set/reset windows passwords. - PasswordFox 1.20: Allows you to view the user names and passwords stored by Mozilla Firefox Web browser. - ProduKey 1.42: Recovers lost the product key of your Windows/Office. - SniffPass 1.11: A password monitoring tool that listens to your network, capture the passwords that pass through your network adapter, it works on POP3, IMAP4, SMTP, FTP, and HTTP protocols and recovers lost Web/FTP/Email passwords. - WinKeyFinder 1.73: Allows you to View and Change Windows XP/2003 Product Keys, backup and restore activation related files, backup Microsoft Office 97, 2000 SP2, XP/2003 keys etc. - WindowsGate 1.1: Enables/Disables Windows logon password validation. - WirelessKeyView 1.34: Recovers all wireless network keys (WEP/WPA) stored in your computer by WZC Wireless Zero Configuration. - XP Key Reader 2.7: Can decode the XP-key on Local or Remote systems.
- Dependency Walker 2.2: Checks for missing/invalid DLL/modules/functions for any exe/dll/ocx/sys. - IB Process Manager 1.04: a little process manager for 9x/2k, shows dll info etc. - OpenedFilesView 1.46: View opened/locked files in your system, sharing violation issues. - Pocket KillBox 220.127.116.118: can be used to get rid of files that stubbornly refuse to allow you to delete them. - Process Explorer 12.04: shows you information about which handles and DLLs processes have opened or loaded. - Process Monitor 2.91: to monitor real-time file system, Registry and process/thread activity, This tool replaces Filemon and Regmon. - ProcessActivityView 1.11: Detailed process access information read/write/opened files etc. - Unlocker 1.9.0: This tool can delete file/folder when you get this message: Cannot delete file: Access is denied, The file is in use by another program etc.
- DiskDigger 0.8.3.176: Undelete and recover lost photos, videos, music, documents and other formats from your hard drive, memory cards and USB flash drives. - Partition Find and Mount 2.31: Partition Find and Mount software is designed to find lost or deleted partitions. - PartitionRecovery 1.0: A freeware tool to recover accidentally deleted partitions. - PhotoRec 6.12b: Tool to Recover File and pictures from Dos/Windows/Linux. - Recuva 1.38.504: Restore deleted files from Hard Drive, Digital Camera Memory Card, usb mp3 player etc. - Restoration 3.2.13: a tool to recover deleted files. - Smart Partition Recovery 3.3: Find Lost NTFS partitions and restore them back. - SoftPerfect File Recovery 1.2: to restore accidentally deleted files from hard drive, USB flash drives, CF and SD memory cards. - TestDisk 6.12b: Tool to check and undelete partition from Dos/Windows/Linux. - Unstoppable Copier 4.4: Allows you to copy files from disks with problems such as bad sectors, scratches or that just give errors when reading data.
- ERUNT 1.1j: The Emergency Recovery Utility NT Registry Backup and Restore for Windows NT/2000/2003/XP. - Fix HDC: Fix the Hard Drive Controller when replacing your motherboard on an XP system. - Glary Registry Repair 18.104.22.1682: an advanced registry cleaner that allows you to safely scan, clean, and repair registry problems. - RegFromApp 1.21: Monitors/exports the Registry changes made by the selected application. - RegScanner 1.82: Tool to find/search in the Registry of Windows. - RegShot 1.8.2: a registry compare utility that allows you to quickly take a snapshot of your registry and then compare it with a second one: done after doing system changes or installing a new software product. - Registry Editor PE 0.9c: Easy editing of remote registry hives and user profiles. - Registry Restore Wizard 1.0.4: Restores a corrupted system registry from Xp System Restore. - Registry Viewer 4.2: Registry Viewer/Editor for Win9x/Me/NT/2K/XP.
Remote Control Tools
- TeamViewer 5.0.8703: Access any remote computer via Internet just like sitting in front of it, even through firewalls. - TightVNC 2.0.2: Cross-platform Remote Desktop Software to view/control remote pc with mouse and keyboard.
- DiskCryptor 0.9: High speed disk encryption tool to encrypt all disk/partitions, including the system partition encryption support. - TrueCrypt 7.0: On-the-fly Linux/Windows disk encryption tool, can create a virtual encrypted disk within a file and mount it as a real disk, can also encrypt an entire HDD/Partition/USB Drive.
- Autoruns 10.02: Displays All the entries from startup folder, Run, RunOnce, and other Registry keys, Explorer shell extensions,toolbars, browser helper objects, Winlogon notifications, auto-start services, Scheduled Tasks, Winsock, LSA Providers, Remove Drivers and much more which helps to remove nasty spyware/adware and viruses. - HijackThis 2.0.4: a general homepage hijackers detector and remover and more. - Silent Runners Revision 61: A free script that helps detect spyware, malware and adware in the startup process. - Startup Control Panel 2.8: a tool to edit startup programs. - Startup Monitor 1.02: it notifies you when any program registers itself to run at system startup.
System Information Tools
- Astra 5.46: Advanced System info Tool and Reporting Assistant. - BlueScreenView 1.27: Scans minidump files for BSOD (blue screen of death) crash information. - CPU Identification utility 1.18 -CHKCPU.EXE Detailed information on CPU. - CPU-Z 1.55: It gathers information on some of the main devices of your system. - CTIA CPU Information 2.7: another CPU information tool. - Drive Temperature 1.0: Hard Disk Drive temperature meter. - GPU-Z 0.4.4: A lightweight utility designed to give you all information about your video card and GPU. - HDTune 2.55: Hard disk benchmarking and information tool. - HWiNFO 5.5.0: a powerful system information utility. - Navratil Software System Information 0.60.38: High-end professional system information tool. - PC Wizard 2010.1.94: Powerful system information/benchmark utility designed especially for detection of hardware. - PCI 32 Sniffer 1.4: device information tool which is similar to unknown devices. - PCI and AGP info Tool: The PCI System information and Exploration tool. - SIW 2010.7.14: Gathers detailed information about your system properties and settings. - Speccy 1.03.162: an advanced System Information tool for your PC. - SysChk 2.46: Find out exactly what is under the hood of your PC. - System Analyser 5.3w: View extensive information about your hardware. - USBDeview 1.75: View/Uninstall all installed/connected USB devices on your system. - UnknownDevices 1.4.20: helps you find what those unknown devices in Device Manager really are. - Update Checker 1.037: scans your computer for installed software and checks for newer releases on FileHippo.
- Bart's Stuff Test 5.1.4: Long term heavy stress testing storage devices. - CPU/Video/Disk Performance Test 5.7: a tool to test cpu, video, and disk. - Disk Speed 1.0: Hard Disk Drive Speed Testing Tool. - H2testw 1.4: Check your USB Flash memory cards, internal/external hard drives and network drives for errors with this tool. - HDD Scan 3.3: HDDScan is a Low-level HDD diagnostic tool, it scans surface find bad sectors etc. - IsMyLcdOK (Monitor Test) 1.02: Allows you to test CRT/LCD/TFT screens for dead pixels and diffective screens. - MemTest 1.0: a Memory Testing Tool. - Memtest86+ 4.10: PC Memory Test. - S&M Stress Test 1.9.1: cpu/hdd/memory benchmarking and information tool, including temperatures/fan speeds/voltages. - System Speed Test 4.78: it tests CPU, harddrive, ect. - Test Hard Disk Drive 1.0: a tool to test Hard Disk Drive. - Video Memory Stress Test 1.7.116: a tool to thoroughly test your video RAM for errors and faults. - Windows Memory Diagnostic: a RAM Test tool.
- Dial a Fix 0.60.0.24: Fix errors and problems with COM/ActiveX object errors and missing registry entries, Automatic Updates, SSL, HTTPS, and Cryptography service (signing/verification) issues, Reinstall internet explorer etc. comes with the policy scanner. - Disable Autorun: A small tweak which disables processing of autorun.inf to protect your PC from usb autorun viruses. - Disable Compress Old Files: This registry tweak is useful when Disk Cleanup Tool Stops Responding While Compressing Old Files. - EzPcFix 22.214.171.124: Helpful tool when trying to remove viruses, spyware, and malware. - InstalledCodec 1.15: Disable/Enable Installed Codec drivers and DirectShow filters. - KeyTweak 2.3.0: a program to Remap Keyboard Layout, you can even customize a broken key to an unused key. - Protect a Drive from Autorun Virus: Protect your pen drive from being infected when you plug it in an infected PC. - RRT: Remove Restrictions Tool 3.0: to Re-enable Ctrl+Alt+Del, Folder Options and Registry tools etc. - RemoveWGA 1.2: Windows Genuine Advantage Notifications Removal tool. - Shell Extensions Manager (ShellExView) 1.47: An excellent tool to View and Manage all installed Context-menu/Shell extensions. - ShellMenuNew 1.01: View/Change the list of all menu items in the 'New' submenu of Windows Explorer. - Show Hidden Devices: Device Manager hides nonpresent devices that are not physically present in the system, but still have configuration information in the Registry. - TweakUI 2.10: This PowerToy gives you access to system settings that are not exposed in Windows Xp. - Ultimate Windows Tweaker 2.1: A TweakUI Utility for tweaking and optimizing Windows Vista. - Write Protect USB Devices: Tweak your PC to make USB Pen Drive, Memory Card or Thumb Drive as Read Only. - Xp-AntiSpy 3.97.9: it tweaks some Windows XP functions, and disables some unneeded Windows services quickly.
Q: Is this software 100% legal? A: Yes this software is 100% legal, copies of the GNU Licenses are available on request. Q: Will this software work with my version of Microsoft® Windows®? A: This software will work with Microsoft Windows® 98, ME, XP, 2000, 2003,Vista and windows 7. Q: Why is this software so cheap? A: As this software is open source, their aren't any shareholders to please, so the savings can be passed directly on to the consumer. Q: Can I install the software on more than one computer? A: Yes, there are no restrictions on how many computers this software can be installed on. Q: Is this software time limited or restricted in any way? A: No, this software is not limited or restricted in any way. Q: Do I have to pay for updates? A: No, all updates are free for life. PostageCD will be dispatced with in 24hr of recieving the paymentPaymentOnly paypal
Terms of Sale
The tools contained on this CD are distributed freely and globally in the public domain under the terms of the GNU Public License and the GNU Lesser General Public License.This CD contains no Microsoft software and does not infringe any copyright, trade mark, or other rights and is in compliance with eBay's listing and spam policies.All other trademarks are acknowledged as belonging to their respective owners.
Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Once your item arrives in satisfactory condition, please leave positive feedback for us.
Bank Transfer / Bank Deposit Preferred Method of Payment.
Personal / Business Cheques. take 5 Working Days to Clear. Payable to M raper
Accepted from Confirmed and Verified Accounts only. We dont charge our buyers extra. ( Available on This Item )
Parcelforce -We ship all items and computers by Parcelforce courier service for piece of mind and quick delivery.
Dispatch - All components are shipped within 3 working days of payment been received and computers within 5 working days.
Packaging - No item is shipped without being packed to the highest standard.
Payment/contact must be made within 5 working days of the end of auction Systems will be shipped in most cases within 5 working days of receipt of cleared funds. Should there be a delay in processing your order you will be notified immediately and details of expected delivery will be made available.
Bolton pc solutions is a computer repair and pc maintenance company based in Bolton, Greater manchester.
We are specialists in diagnosing and pc repair, we repair all manner of computer problems. If you're having problems with upgrades, or your computer is running slow, or even if it's dead, we can help! Virus Removal, Spyware Removal, Wireless Network, Upgrades, Broadband Installation, Computer setup, Computer Services and much more!
We also buy and part ex computers for cash so why not give us a call or an email today to find out how much your old pc is worth.
By submitting your bid, you'll be contractually committing to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder.
By submitting your bid, you're committing to buy this item from the seller if you're the winning bidder. You've read and agree to the Global Postage Programme terms and conditions - opens in a new window or tab. Import charges previously quoted are subject to change if you increase you maximum bid amount.
By clicking Confirm, you commit to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder.
By clicking Confirm, you're committing to buy this item from the seller if you're the winning bidder and have read and agree to the Global Postage Programme terms and conditions - opens in a new window or tab. Import charges previously quoted are subject to change if you increase your maximum bid amount.