Since 2007 Help for Heroes have worked to raise money for heroes wounded in conflict. This year Help for Heroes is aiming to raise £20 million for a network of 7 Recovery Centres where those injured can start new lives retraining for new jobs in the forces or civilian life. Show them your support by buying and selling on eBay.
Did any of any Grandfathers serve in the WW1 or any ancesters???
Need someones details checking ?
I do this as a hobby and not for a living hence the low price for the research and the results.
Likely results are: pension and service records, Regtimental History of WW1, Rolls of Honour, War Grave info and any entries in the LG
We can for an extra charge give you a written description of the results, so as to make sense to the ordinary person.
If only a few pages are found then I will email you to dicuss
we don't search War Diaries
If no results are found the fee will be based on the amount of time taken to search
Please note that during WW2 60% of the service records were destroyed, and the remaining 40% were then called the 'burnt series', as most were burnt at the edges. We will search for all the relevant information relating to your family member/soldier, not just military but also any that will give us confirmation of the person being researched. Some times these searches can take some time, including weeks, please be aware of this when purchasing this item, as some buyer have been unhappy that the results are not return straight away. many thanks for taking the time to read this, and sit back and await your results.
I have access to the same records, and for a lot less, for the Buy-It-Now price I will undertake a search of the records and, if found, obtain a copy and mail or email it to you.
However, please note that there are common names that contain thousands and these are difficult to identify, so below is a list of the details required to make the search quicker:
(OR's only I'm afraid)
Regiment or Unit
Any other info will help, ie: place of birth, dates of death, DOB,etc etc
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THESE SEARCHES ARE NOT A QUICK PROCESS
WE DON'T DO SEARCHES FOR RAF, OR NAVY, sorry and hopefully soon we will be able to perform this service
The process is simple....... after buying the item, email me with the relevant details for the person you want researching(as much as possible) with payment and then await the results. You have the option to receive the research results by email or post, postage is will be charged at cost for research or service records that has multiple sheets.
Free postage for emailed search results, Contact me for postage outside UK
Please see postage details for conditions.
Please note that once posted the seller accepts no responsibility for losses in the post, proof of postage is always sought.
I try to be as accurate with all information/descriptions as possible.
Thank you for taking the time to look!!
Questions and answers about this item
No questions or answers have been posted about this item.
PAYING WITH CREDIT AND DEBIT CARDS BY PAYPAL:- an easy, quick and safe way to pay for goods on ebay, bought items will be posted out within 24 hours of payment. PAYING BY CHEQUE:- as soon as the cheque has cleared the bought item will then be posted out, usually takes 3 working days. winning bidders must pay for item within 2 days after auction ends.
Current bid amount
postage & packaging
Current bid amount Approximately:
Postage amount Approximately:
(estimated and based on current bid)To be provided at checkout
(estimated and based on max bid)To be provided at checkout
By submitting your bid, you'll be contractually committing to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder.
By submitting your bid, you're committing to buy this item from the seller if you're the winning bidder. You've read and agree to the Global Shipping Programme terms and conditions - opens in a new window or tab. Import charges previously quoted are subject to change if you increase you maximum bid amount.
By clicking Confirm, you commit to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder.
By clicking Confirm, you're committing to buy this item from the seller if you're the winning bidder and have read and agree to the Global Shipping Programme terms and conditions - opens in a new window or tab. Import charges previously quoted are subject to change if you increase your maximum bid amount.