My preferred method of payment is Paypal from worldwide customers however i do accept cheques (please allow an extra 5 to 7 working days on top of order processing time to allow cheque to clear) and uncrossed postal orders for UK customers only please and if your payment are delay, then please let me know first. Thank you.
All my orders are sent by Royal Mail first recorded delivery include secure packaging to avoid damage however if your parcel is damaged this must be dealt with via Royal Mail, therefore i cannot held responsible of this and i always sent recorded delivery for extra protection and tracking number in case of your parcel still not turn up, however if you rather to sent just first class standard or special delivery for next day, please contact me first before making a payment. Proof of posting is obtained.
All recorded items take up to 14 days for UK delivery (with the exception of special deliveriey). Please try to avoid emailing us before the 14 days is up as royal mail does not consider a parcel missing until the 14 days has passed. Any parcels that are attempted delivery that are not collected and are returned back, you will need to repay postage, if this should happen you will need to contact me to arrange re-sending. Unfortunately i dont have time to contact you regarding this matter.
RETURNS - I accept returns under these terms - please make sure you read them fully.
1. You must notify me the day you recieve the item that you are sending back.
2. The parcel must come back within 7 days
3. You must use signed for registered post, the same way that I send to you. I do not accept responsibilty for any parcel sent any other way. Signed for post protects you and me against loss.
4. All items must be unused, clean and packed up the way that you recieved them - sorry to sound so harsh but we have had one customer use an entire weddings worth of flowers and try and return them afterwards!
5. I am happy for you send back any item without a reason but please be fair and dont just order items to look at knowing you dont really want to keep them. A lot of work goes into some of our items and can take many man hours to construct for each item returned we dont get any wages for the time spent...
6. I will always pay full refund and on the odd occassion ( at my discression) send out new items free of charge for items that arrive damaged in the post or if we have made any mistakes with your order. Please take note that I DO NOT refund or pay your return postage for unwanted / unliked items or if you decide to change to the colours etc.
7. Final rule - Relax, its not all as bad as sounds! We have to cover all angles for yours and our protection. Just remember we are here to help you and we are on your side no mater what. If you have any doubts just contact us. A little email can make all the difference
My name is Marie, i have been specialized in bridal work for last of 15 years as part of family florists and as well in making Christmas artificial wreaths in Christmas.
Customer care - stay in touch and help us to help you.
You can email through ebay 'contact seller' link in this advert. . we always reply as soon a s possible so if you dont get a reply back the either we have not recieved your email or maybe your spam filters are set to high and are not letting our reply into your mail box. Please try us again.
Check out my other items!
Be sure to add me to your favourites list!
Sign up for my email newsletters by adding my eBay Shop to your favourites.