***PLEASE NOTE - ALL FLORAL ITEMS ARE HANDMADE AND CAN TAKE FROM 10 - 14 WORKING DAYS TO BE POSTED. ( This doesnt include weekends and public holidays). PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE FULLY AWARE OF ALL THE POSTAL INFO SHOWN AT THE BOTTOM OF THE ADVERT***
Table posy /decoration - This is made from Foam Roses. This is approx 14 inches across the top and ideal for your guest tables
To choose your colour please pick from the drop down list. If you would like more than one shade just add a little note to your payment or email me after purchase to advise of your other colours. And your trim colours are shown below
Diamante Ribbon Rose Colour Options: White, Ivory, Burgundy, Red, Pink, Baby Blue, Navy, Turquoise, Black, Gold, Silver, Brown and Lilac.
Contact details - stay in touch and help us to help you.
You can email through ebay 'contact seller' link in this advert.
You can email us direct on firstname.lastname@example.org . (we always reply within 24 hours so if you dont get a reply back the either we have not recieved your email or maybe your spam filters are set to high and are not letting our reply into your mail box. Please try us again or perhaps call us instead.)
You can call us 24 hours a day to access the answer phone and leave a message or to speak to us between 10 am and 3pm monday - friday on 01702 306228
If you should recieve your order and you are not fully satisfied with it please don't go straight in and award a negative feedback. Please Email me, explaining what is wrong and we will do absolutely everything within our power to rectify the situation. If your order arrives and the items inside the box are damaged, again please Email me and we will replace or refund the item upon return. If the Box your order arrives in is damaged or broken, resulting in the items ordered being damaged please let me ensure you it did not leave here in such a state. In this case, please Email me to return the item and we will then start the claim process through Royal Mail to have the costs incurred recompensed. Feedback is there to give an voersall
With Regards to the Star Scoring System, when considering how to score us please take into consideration Postal and General Information. E.g. If your item arrives in 10 working days and you consider this to be too long, please be aware that all of our adverts state that ALL items can take up to 14 working days to arrive. This is due to the fact that all our items are handmade and are not just picked off of a shelf. In addition to this time please also be aware that, unless stated before that you are in a rush, we do ALL orders in the order that they come in, so if we are very busy we may not come to your order for 24-48 Hours. Therefore a mark down on our postage stars would be unfair.
RETURNS - I accept returns under these terms - please make sure you read them fully.
1. You must notify me the day you recieve the item that you are sending back.
2. The parcel must come back within 7 days
3. You must use signed for registered post, the same way that I send to you. I do not accept responsibilty for any parcel sent any other way. Signed for post protects you and me against loss.
4. All items must be unused, clean and packed up the way that you recieved them - sorry to sound so harsh but we have had one customer use an entire weddings worth of flowers and try and return them afterwards!
5. I DONT ACCEPT RETURNS ON ANY ITEM THAT YOU HAVE HAD SPECAILY MADE IN A COLOUR WE DONT NORMALLY STOCK. Sorry, but if its not a unsual item I cant resell it. I can however offer to advertise the item for you until it sells and we will give you the full sale price minus the ebay fee.
6. I am happy for you send back any item without a reason but please be fair and dont just order items to look at knowing you dont really want to keep them. A lot of work goes into some of our items and can take many man hours to construct for each item returned we dont get any wages for the time spent...
7. I will always pay full refund and on the odd occassion ( at my discression) send out new items free of charge for items that arrive damaged in the post or if we have made any mistakes with your order. Please take note that I DO NOT refund or pay your return postage for unwanted / unliked items or if you decide to change to the colours etc.
8. Final rule - Relax, its not all as bad as sounds! We have to cover all angles for yours and our protection. Just remember we are here to help you and we are on your side no mater what. If you have any doubts just contact us. A little email can make all the difference.
PLEASE NOTE STANDARD 1ST CLASS DOES NOT MEAN YOU GET YOUR ITEMS WITHIN 2 -3 DAYS. This simply means it will arrive within 2-3 of posting not of us recieving your payment. We have to have make up and packing time and ALL OUR FLORAL ITEMS ARE MADE BY HAND AND WE DONT KEEP ANY ITEMS MADE UP ON THE SHELF. ALL ITEMS ARE MADE TO ORDER.
Please ensure you add your name, address and ebay number to all cheque payments. If you dont it may delay your parcel while I try to locate your details.
All standard items can take up to 14 working days for UK delivery (with the exception of special deliveries) and 21 days for overseas delivery.
Payments by paypal will be sent an immediate tracking number for you to track your own parcel every step of the way (PLEASE NOTE: This does not mean your items have been posted, this simply means that your order has been processed and has gone off to be made). If you look up your tracking and its states that the parcel has been accepted at eastwood blvd, this simply means its on its way, this is the collecting post office.
For payments by post, a tracking is available on request.
Please try to avoid emailing us before the 14 days is up as royal mail does not consider a parcel missing until the 14 days has passed.
Any parcels that are attempted delivery that are not collected and are returned back to me , will need to repay its postage, if this should happen you will need to contact me to arrange a re-send. If royal mail have not carded you, you will need to make your own complaint with them.
If your parcel is missing or broken, it is insured and covered for you but please try and be fair, we cant always refund or replace your missing or broken item until we have made a claim on your behalf with the postal service. Please dont worry though... refund or replacements are guarranteed it just can take a little longer than we would sometimes like.
After receiving the item, cancel the purchase within
Seller pays return postage
The seller is responsible for return postage costs.
Return policy details
We are more than happy to take returns but please make sure the items are unused and resealed in the original packing. Please contact us first to arrange the return. Due to hygiene reasons we can not take back hair combs, clips, tiaras, pins or edibles etc. that have been opened. Thank you
Will usually post within same working day if paid before 14:00 GMT (excludes weekend and holidays). Expected dispatch time may vary and is based on seller's order cut-off time.
Postal order/Banker's draft
Seller's payment instructions
If you are sending postal orders or cheques please ensure you add a little note containing the item number your paying for.
Does your item require a colour choice? - please make sure you have emailed us with your instructions.
Any querries? Just drop us an email.
Close button. This closes the bid layer.X
postage & packaging
(estimated and based on current bid)To be provided at checkout
(estimated and based on max bid)To be provided at checkout
By submitting your bid, you'll be contractually committing to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder.
By submitting your bid, you're committing to buy this item from the seller if you're the winning bidder. You've read and agree to the Global Postage Programme terms and conditions - opens in a new window or tab. Import charges previously quoted are subject to change if you increase you maximum bid amount.
By clicking Confirm, you commit to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder.
By clicking Confirm, you're committing to buy this item from the seller if you're the winning bidder and have read and agree to the Global Postage Programme terms and conditions - opens in a new window or tab. Import charges previously quoted are subject to change if you increase your maximum bid amount.