This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Programme terms and conditions- opens in a new window or tabThis amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Programme terms and conditions- opens in a new window or tab
After receiving the item, cancel the purchase within
Buyer pays return postage
The buyer is responsible for return postage costs.
Return policy details
Returns and Exchange Policy
At Sweatband we understand that there are occasions when you may wish to return an item to us for several reasons. If you wish to arrange a return to us please follow the steps below.
Please note that we are unable to accept ANY returns without a Return Authorisation Number being issued first by our client services team.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
1. As it's sometimes difficult to choose the right products over the Internet. For this reason, we offer a 'no quibble' back guarantee on all products. You may change your mind for any reason at all and as long as you return the products in new condition in the original packaging at your expense.
2. The duration of the money-back guarantee period provided by us is 30 days starting after the first day of receipt of goods ordered or any greater time stipulated against a product description.
3. Contact our client services team via email to inform us of your wish to return a product under our money back guarantee scheme.
4. You will receive a return authorisation number which must be quoted on the return address for you to send the goods back.
5. We aim to issue refunds within a few days, but your refund will be issued within 30 days of receiving the item back under the guarantee.
6. Please note that you are under a statutory duty of care to look after the unwanted goods in your possession and any products that are to be returned under our money back guarantee policy must be kept in an 'as new' condition.
Faulty or Incorrect Items
Any goods delivered that are faulty or were delivered as substitutes without your explicit consent may be returned for a replacement or refund within 30 days of the receipt of the goods from us.
You should contact our client services team via email to inform us of your wish to return a product and the reasons for the return.
You will be issued with a Return Authorisation Number and our service agent will discuss the return of the product by you or through collection arranged by us.
You will be issued with a refund or replacement or an alternative, at your choice, following inspection of the issue upon the return of the product.
Whilst unfortunate and rare, products do occasionally develop faults after a period of use. Unless otherwise stated, all of the products sold by us carry a manufacturer's guarantee of at least one year. Each manufacturer's policy and process in respect of product guarantees varies and as such we request that you contact our client services team via email for information on the specific manufacturer's process for managing warranty issues.