This wireless shutter release has strong anti-interference function and has 16 channels for you to choose. It is extremely useful if there are several photographers working nearby. Each photographer could choose their own channel to trigger off the shutter release of the camera they are going to use without triggering others’ because of overlapping signals. You also can control more cameras with the channel switches on the transmitter and the receiver, and extra receivers if you need.
Wirelessly Trigger Your Camera's Shutter
-With the receiver connected to your camera's remote control socket, you can press the button on the remote control to trigger your camera's shutter wireless !
Work as a Wired Remote Control
-The receiver alone can be used as a standard wired remote control, even without the battery and transmitter.
Two-Level Shutter Button, Autofocus, Continuous Drive & Bulb Mode Supported Too!
-The shutter button can be pressed halfway or all the way.
-You can activate autofocus, release shutter, activate continuous drive mode or keep the shutter open for bulb photography as well.
16 Channels with Working Distance of 100 Meters!
-Strong resistance to interference.
-There are 16 channels available so that you can switch to other channels to avoid jamming frequency.
-Maximum working distance is about 100 Meters in open area without blockage.
Energy Saving Design, Long Working Hour
-With its low voltage and energy saving design, you don't have to change the battery often.
-With a new battery, the receiver standby time is about 1000 hours.
-With a new battery, the remote control can trigger about 20,000 times.
How to Connect?
1. Switch off the camera.
2. Make sure the receiver and remote control are on the same channel (check the little switch on them).
3. Connect the receiver to your camera's remote control socket.
4. Press the button on the receiver to turn it on (the Power LED should stay red when it is on).
How to Use?
With the shutter button on the remote control, you can do the followings:
Turn on power:
-Turn on the power of camera and receiver
-Press it halfway to activates autofocus. (Indicated by Green LED)
-Press it all the way to release shutter and take pictures. (Indicated by Red LED)
1. Switch the camera to continuous drive mode.
2. Press it all the way to release shutter continuously.
1. Switch the camera to Bulb mode.
2. Press it all the way for 3 seconds until the Red LED on the remote control goes off.
3. The receiver is in bulb mode now. (Indicated by Red LED on the receiver)
4. Press the button again to close the shutter.
Models and Compatible Cameras:
Model C1 for--
(Rebel, Rebel XT, Rebel XTi, Rebel XSi, Rebel XS, Rebel T1i),
Pentax K10D K100D K20D K200D K100D Super *ist/DS/DS2/DL/DL2
# Transmitter x1
# Receiver x1
# CR2 Battery (installed in receiver) x1 23A Battery (installed in remote control) x1
- Our standard shipping service is from UK warehouse via Royal Mail 1st Class and the normal delivery time is about 3-8 business days.
- Registered (insured) air mail - optional but highly recommended, the safest way to ship your package. The cost is GBP 1.5 for UK customers and GBP 4 for EU customers.
All insured packages will be shipped via registered air mail.
We only ship to UK and following EU countries: Austria / Azores / Balearic Islands Belgium / Bulgaria / Corsica / Cyprus / Czech Republic / Denmark / Estonia / Finland / France / Germany / Gibraltar / Greece / Hungary / Irish Republic / Italy / Latvia / Lithuania / Luxembourg / Madeira / Malta / Monaco / Netherlands / Poland / Portugal / Romania / Slovakia / Slovenia / Spain / Sweden
I only accept PayPal. Please send payment within 3 days after bids end. If you expect any delays in payment, please let me know.
If your ebay checkout address is different from your Paypal address, we will ship to your checkout address. Please leave a correct shipping address in detail before paying for the item.
Items meet the following criteria are eligible for return:
- items not match with description
- items have defects and the defects are not due to mishandling during delivery
Returned items should be in their original condition and should be returned to me within 7 days of receipt. I will refund the purchase price. No shipping costs will be refunded. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for the return shipping costs, and I am not responsible for any shipping losses.
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister