Details about Wooden house/villa with pool, close to the beach, holiday rental in FranceWooden house/villa with pool, close to the beach, holiday rental in France See original listing
19 Sep, 2012 10:54:26 BST
|Number of Nights:||
|Number of People:||
Wooden house with heated swimming pool
In the Bordeaux region,
next to the largest lake of France and the Atlantic coast beaches.
3 double bedrooms for 7-8 people, 2 bathrooms, 2 WCs.
The price listed stands for a 1 night rent.
Total price depends on the length of your stay (1 week minimum), and the actual dates.
EMAIL ME FOR AVAILABILITY/RATES BEFORE PURCHASING.
At this stage the house is available from Sept 15th.
from 990 Euros per week (£ 785 tper week), up to a party of 5 people,
little extra fee foe parties of 6 to 8 people
See you soon in France;-)
This superb wooden house is peacefully situated next to the forest but within a couple of minutes walk to the shops, restaurants and street markets of Hourtin town and near the lake (2 km away, 1.2 miles) and Atlantic coast beaches (12 km away, 7.4 miles).
Bordeaux and airport within 45 minutes drive.
This house features an all-round verandah with access from glass doors from all the rooms and to the deck incorporating a heated swimming pool with contra-current and spa.
The accommodation includes:
- living room 50 m2 (540 ft2) with cathedral ceiling and triple aspect, glass doors to pool area,
- open plan fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher double-oven and fridge,
- 2 sofa beds which are actually real beds (1 twin size bed = 90 cm large , and one "medium" bed = 120 cm large)
- inside table & chairs for 7 people
- outside table & chairs, on the terrace, for 10 people
- master bedroom with brand new queen size bed, and an en-suite bathroom with toilet and bathtub/shower
- 2nd bedroom with a queen size bed
- 3rd bedroom with bunk beds + 1 single twin size bed (sleeps 3 people in total)
- shower room and separate WC
- utility room with washing machine and tumble-drier.
The house is situated in the Médoc, where the world-famous Chateaux of Margaux, Rothschild, Lafitte and Pauillac offer a warm welcome. Only two minutes walk into the centre of Hourtin town, with a good selection of shops, bars, restaurants, pharmacy, and three days a week market.
There are many activities held in the square during the Summer, with live music, dancing, exhibitions and crafts. Hourtin lake, the largest in France, is a 10 minute walk, where there is a lovely sandy beach with lifeguard supervised swimming, windsurfing, catamaran sailing, canoeing and water skiing. There are many colourful bars and restaurants overlooking the lake, and you can hire a motor boat to explore it.
There is a riding centre and tennis courts, with skateboard park, archery and childrens adventure island with a wooden fort. There are several golf courses, and Lacanau lake within a short drive. The Atlantic coast beach with some of the best surfing in Europe, is 10 minutes away.