Details about Woodturning Woodcut BowlsaverWoodturning Woodcut Bowlsaver See original listing
01 Sep, 2011 09:17:40 BST
Stratford upon Avon, Warwickshire, United Kingdom
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item. See the seller's listing for full details. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
Save wood, save time, save resources and save money and as a bonus less shavings to clean up.
Here is a bowl saving device that is easy to set up and use. The major
difference with this one is that you can make "bonus bowls" the first
time you use it due to the fact that you mechanically set where the cutter is going. With other types of bowl nesting tools you need to gain a lot of experience to be comfortable with them.
The Woodcut Bowlsaver is the result of years of research and development and has been designed with both amateur and professional in mind. Bowls can be produced safely and easily within minutes of set up using instructions provided.
Once setup the Bowlsaver can be easily removed and replaced with no need
to make further alterations, making it suitable for large or small
volume work loads. Cutting support is provided by the tool post and tail
stock, providing a very stable platform to create either nests of bowls
or just save an extra blank or two from a highly prized burr.
- Two High Strength re-sharpenable Stellite tipped blades.
- Safe and easy to use for all skill levels.
- Accurately removes a perfect bowl every time.
- Deals with Bowls from 150mm (6”) to 400mm (16”) outside diameters.
- Release or cut out a bowl up to 285mm (11 1/2”) x 115mm (4 1/2”).
- Long lasting Steelite tips will save up to 500 bowls.
- Patented system couples to tailstock for extra rigidity, MT1 or
Please specify Morse Taper size when ordering.
- Fits any standard lathe.
- Sizes available are 19mm (3/4"), 25mm, 25.4mm (1"), 30mm and 40mm.
NOTE: THE TOOL POST IS SOLD AS A SEPARATE ITEM AND NOT INCLUDED IN THIS PRICE.
PLEASE SPECIFY TOOL POST DIAMETER WHEN ORDERING.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: ph 01789 20 40 52 email firstname.lastname@example.org
Return policy details