Details about X Police Leather Notebook Cover Warrant Card Holder Wallet with Ink Pocket (IP1)See original listing
“Good used condition. Government surplus!”
10 May, 2014 21:02:33 BST
Northwest, United Kingdom
1/1Feedback on our suggestions
An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“Good used condition. Government surplus!”|
Ex Police Leather Notebook Cover Warrant Card Holder Wallet with Ink Pad Pocket
FREE P&P TO ALL UK POSTCODES
Genuine UK Police Issue
Dimension: (L) 16.5cms (H) x 11.5cms
Flap over style
Genuine high quality leather
Clear indentifaction window with leather concealing flap
Velcro fastening ink pad pocket
PLEASE NOTE: May be slight variations due to different manufactures:
Please send all questions or messages via ebay messages
See our ebay shop for more great deals on Government Surplus, Workwear & Emergency Services kit
The items we sell are sourced from manufacturers, authorised disposal companies, official receivers and agents acting on behalf of Police Authorities, Government Agencies and others. The items listed are obsolete or surplus to requirements and comply with both Police and Home Office guidelines on the disposal of Police & Emergency Services uniforms and ebay rules on the sale of Government uniforms & equipment.
All Police badges and insignia have been removed and cannot be supplied under any circumstances
Terms& Conditions of sale
All items sold in the auction format are final sales and we do not accept the return of items sold by auction. Items must be paid for within 3 days of the end of the auction, we reserve the right to open an unpaid item case & re-list items after 3 days.
We prefer payment by Paypal however we also accept payment by cheque or postal order made payable to Samuel Lybster & Co Ltd, please bear in mind that cheques & postal orders take on average 5 working days to clear, you have to send it to us and we have to send it to our bank which can take a further 5 days, therefore items paid for by cheque or postal order may take up to 14 days to dispatch. We also accept internet banking (BACS) payments, please contact us for details.
We are a VAT registered company and VAT receipts are available for all items upon request.
We accept the return of items sold in the buy-it-now format, all items must be returned within 14 days in their original condition with the packing slip. Postage charges are not refundable, where an item is sold with free P&P and subsequently returned we reserve the right to deduct an appropriate P&P charge from the refund.
Returns Via Royal Mail should be sent to:
Samuel Lybster & Co. Ltd
Please note parcel carriers do not deliver to
Postage & Packing
1) We are always happy to combine postage and will offer discounts on multiple items wherever possible.
2) We reserve the right to use the most appropriate method of carriage for your delivery or to group multiple items into a single delivery.
3) Items will only be shipped to the address supplied by ebay, please ensure that the address is registered with Paypal and is selected as your delivery address when you pay for your item.
4) Shipping charges for larger items or items exceeding 2 kgs in weight, including free shipping, exclude the
(Postcodes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE & all BT Postcodes)
(Postcodes IM, TR21-25)
1)We use several carriers including Parcelforce, FedEx, DHL, TNT & UPS for international shipments and reserve the right to use a carrier of our choice.
2) A contact telephone number is required for all international shipments so if you live outside the
3) All major carriers charge may charge a ‘Remote Area Surcharge’ where they consider a location to be remote and we reserve the right to pass this charge on to our customers. Whilst you may not consider your location to be remote it is calculated as a distance from the nearest hub and it can include large parts of Scandinavia & Southern Europe. The current Remote Area Surcharges are:
EU Countries: £18
Rest of the World: £15
If you think this may affect you please contact us for details.
4) European shipping rates for bulky items or those exceeding 2kgs exclude most destinations South/East of Poland including Albania, Belarus, Bosnia Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Russian Ferderation, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia & Ukraine. Please contact us for shipping rates to these destinations.
All items are sold as second user and ‘unfit for purpose’, we do not warrant that used items or new surplus items will perform to their original specifications and no warranty is given or implied. Our contracts may require us to remove certain labels, suppliers names and contract numbers may also be removed. Items may not comply with current safety standards and we recommend that buyers carry out an appropriate risk assessment before use.
After receiving the item, cancel the purchase within
Buyer pays return postage
Return policy details
I do not refund postage costs, if the item is returned.
Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Find out more about your rights as a buyer - opens in a new window or tab and exceptions - opens in a new window or tab.