XcarLink iPod, iPhone Interface Adaptor for Honda
Xcarlink interface allows you to connect your iPod or MP3 player
directly to the CD changer port of your original car stereo without any
loss of sound quality. Simply perfect CD quality sound all the time.
It will also allow you to control your iPod through your factory radio
and steering wheel controls.
Suitable for the following vehicles:
|Car Make / Model ||Year ||Radio & Navigation Systems |
|Honda Accord ||1997 Onwards ||All Honda Head units including but not limited to: 1SA3, 1SC1, |
2J20, 3YA1, 3YCB, 3YC0, 3YN0, 631DWL 639TA, T828A. SATNAV
Note: Honda Civic with Satnav Requires additional "Y cable"
|Honda Civic||1996 Onwards|
|Honda CR-V||1997 Onwards|
|Honda Element||2003 Onwards|
|Honda FRV||2004 Onwards|
|Honda HRV||1999 Onwards|
|Honda Insight||2000 Onwards|
|Honda Integra||1996 Onwards|
|Honda Jazz||2002 Onwards|
|Honda Odyssey||2000 Onwards|
|Honda Prelude||1997 Onwards|
|Honda S2000||1999 Onwards excluding 2001|
Please note: This item is FULLY compatible with stereos that have the 6 CD Player built into the stereo.
- Connect your iPod to your factory fitted car stereo and enjoy perfect digital CD quality sound.
- Direct digital connection to the head unit resulting in superior sound quality compared to FM modulators and cassette adapters.
your iPod or iPhone using the radio or steering wheel buttons ie.
change track, change playlist, fast forward, rewind, volume etc
full functionality of the iPod or iPhone when connected (including
click wheel). The screen is not locked in manual mode.
- Automatic pausing when switching to CD/TAPE/FM etc
- Will play when connected and pause when ignition/power is switched off
- No batteries required. The interface keeps your iPod fully charged at all times while connected
- Professional look as all wires are hidden and no cigarette lighter adapters required
- 3.5mm connection for connecting MP3/MP4 Player, iPod shuffle or any other audio device.
- Optional Bluetooth module available to provide a hands free car kit solution with A2DP technology for wireless music streaming
- Continue to use your existing CD changer (Honda Y cable required if CD changer is not built into the radio)
Compatible with with all iPod/iPhone models including the very latest generations:
The Xcarlink is compatible with and will provide charge to all iPod, iPhones and iPads with the dock connection including the new iPhone 5 (requires Lightning to 30 pin adapter which is not included).
This Adaptor can be used with the iPhone 5 if you purchase the Apple Lightning adaptor from our eBay store. Click Here for Apple Lightning Adaptor
Also compatible with all other iPod Generations including:
- iPod Nano 1st generation
- iPod Nano 2nd generation
- iPod 3rd generation
- iPod 4th generation (Photo)
- iPod 5th generation (Video)
- iPod Mini 1st generation
- iPod Mini 2nd generation
- iPod Shuffle (via 3.5mm AUX only)
iPhone 5, Touch 5G and Nano 7G require an Apple Lightning to 30 pin
adapter in order to be used with the interface (not included).
*The interface can only connect to the iPod shuffle via the 3.5mm Aux input
Xcarlink - Car Internet Radio with LIVO radio App
Xcarlink iPod interface now works with the LIVO car internet radio
app. The app can be downloaded from the Apple iTunes store and gives
you access to more than 45,000 AM/FM and Internet radio streams
from around the world using your iPhone or iPod Touch.
Xcarlink connected the App can be controlled directly through your
care stereo/navigation system and steering wheel , giving you an
full integrated Internet radio solution.
The interface connects to the
CD changer port located on the back of your car stereo. On some cars,
this can be reached from the passenger side whilst on others, you will
need to remove the radio. Instructions how to remove your radio to
access the CD changer port can be found through many online resources,
car manuals or by a local installer.
Bluetooth A2DP Module
- Xcarlink now features a Bluetooth connection for an optional
Bluetooth Module. This enables it to be used as a handsfree car kit
system. Simply pair it with any bluetooth enabled mobile phone, and it
will allow you to make and receive calls hands free through your car
Also features a separate microphone for added
convenience and optimum sound quality. Music playing automatically
pauses when a call is made or received and then resumes when ended. In
addition the bluetooth module allows you to wirelessly stream music from
your mobile phone or bluetooth enabled device to your car stereo.
3.5mm Aux in Connection - The 3.5mm cable allows you to connect any Audio device to Xcarlink such as an MP3 player, iPod Shuffle, satallite radio etc.
Note: This cable is not required for use with an iPod.
- Xcarlink iPod interface
- CD changer connection
- iPod/iPhone/iPad dock connection cable
- User guide