XRX 125 RX SM Supermoto 2011 Lithium-Ion Motorcycle Battery
JMT LITHIUM-ION BATTERIES
Lead-acid batteries use only 30% of their capacity whilst JMT lithium-ion batteries achieve nearly 100%. For this reason the JMT lithium batteries require only 1/3 of the capacity of a comparable lead-acid battery to achieve the same starting power. A uniform charge of all cells is also ensured by the built-in processor ("balancer"). These lightweight batteries are for everyday motorcycling in the real world but it should be noted that the starting capacity is reduced at temperatures below zero degrees Celsius.
By replacing a standard lead-acid battery with a lithium-ion battery from JMT a considerable weight saving is gained with all the benefits that brings. However JMT lithium-ion batteries carry many other major advantages over a conventional battery.
- About 1/3 of the weight of a similar lead-acid battery
- Unbeatable cost/weight reduction reduction
- Operates in any position as they contain no acid
- Contains no heavy metals
- Balanced discharge/charge of all cells by the integrated Balancer
- Fast charging capability with a high amp charger (up to 90% charged in 6 minutes)
- Very low self-discharge (approximately 5% per month)
- Good performance at high temperatures even at 60-80 ? C.
- Safe green technology and long life