Brand new! Never used!
Install and remove the flash light
*Install the flash light
Follow the arrow direction to release the hot shoe area.
Mount the flash light into the camera's hot shoe.
* Removing the flash light
Please release the lock ring to the top, and then remove the flash light from camera's hot shoe.
Turn on the flash light power
Press the power switch down for 2 seconds. Flash light start to operate.
* If the charging indicator is always red, charged time more than 60s the indicator still show green, please replace the batteries with new ones.
* Check the flash light status
The light is ready when the indicator is green.
* To test the flash light, please press the test button.
* To turn off the flash unit, press the off/on switch down for 2 seconds.
In some occasiona, you may need to use the manual to exposure instead of automatic. You can set the flash setting to manual mode, and choose the exposure flash power level between 1/1 to 1/64.
* 1.Select to "M" mode ("M" light will on)
* 2.Also the left power level light is on.
Output is 1/64. Press "+" to select the output from left to right, "-" to select the output from right to left.
* 3.Your selected output will be saved until the power is off.
* 4.Camera setting: TV(Canon),A(Nikon) or M mode.
* 5.Set the F-stop and the shutter speed, point to subject and press the shutter.
Optic control the flash
YN460 has an optic control function for a slave unit. Provide 2 difference slave mode for create the multiple light effect from the various directions.
Slave 1: YN460 follows to the pre-flash system. Set the main flash light to TTL mode (E-TTL and i-TTL)
Slave 2: YN460 follows the traditional single flash system. Set the main flash lightto manual mode. This mode is also suitable for the standard flash light in the market.
1. Main Flash light setting:
Please mount the flash light on the camera and turn the power on, or turn on the built-in flash.
2.Optic mode setting
Press the Mode button to S1 or S2 mode
The first light of power level is 1/64, press "+" to select power to upward of 1/64→1/32→1/16→1/8→1/4→1/2→1/1. Press "-" to select power to downward.
The power which you are selected will be memorized until the flash light is power off.
Optic control using method
1. Use the built-in or extermal flash to be master flash.
2. Set YN460 at any place.
3. The master flash can be reflected the bright through the wall when us indoor, therefore there is more space for set the slave flash.
4. Please test the YN460 before use is for slave flash.
*Please do not put any barrier between the master and slave flash, the barrier will block the optic signal.
*The stand-by mode is over 30mins, it automatically to power saving mode when using the optic control mode.
Flsh index: 33
Circuit design: GBT
Up/down ward angle: 0-90 degree
Left/right angle: 0-270 degree
Power Source: 4 X AA size batteries (Alkaline or Ni-MH are usable)
Battery Life: 100-1500 times (with alkaline batteries)
Recycle Time: 5 sec (with alkaline batteries)
Color Temperature: 5600K
Flash Duration: 1/800S -1/20000S
Flash Adjustment: 7 difference flash power level (1/1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/64)
Power Saving: Auto power off after 60 minutes in stand-by mode.
Pack included: Flash light 1pc, protector bag 1pc, mini stand 1pc, instruction manual 1pc.
YN460 Flash Unit x1
Mini Stand x1
Protector Bag x1
English manual x1
(Original Manufactory Package)
Work with Hot Shoe Cameras
Wireless Remote Trigger Studio
Wireless Hot Shoe Flash Remote Slave Trigger Sensor
-Work with flash units using universal hot shoe like CANON, Nikon, Sigma, Olympus, Pentax (except Minolta as they use a special hot shoe)