Details about Yamaha AW2816 DIGITAL AUDIO WORKSTATION *BARGAIN!*See original listing
11 Jul, 2014 14:23:26 BST
[ 20 bids ]
Windsor, United Kingdom
Used: An item that has been previously used. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully ... Read moreabout the condition
PRICE REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE
***£500 CASH/PAYPAL ON DELIVERY***
FYI: NO KETTLE LEAD OR MANUAL but Excellent Condition.
A complete high-spec 16 track recording studio in one package:
- 8 physical inputs including 2 phantom-powered mic inputs and 6 mic/line inputs, one of which is also high impedance. 24 bit A-D conversion. Optional 8 additional inputs from a range of Yamaha mini-YGDAI cards.
- 24 channel mixer and 2 stereo returns. Every channel has a dedicated compressor/limiter, a dedicated 4-band fully-parametric EQ and 8 aux sends (pre/post selectable per channel).
- Motorised faders to control channels and aux sends.
- Save ENTIRE mixer settings (compressor, EQ, sends, levels, etc.) with each song for immediate recall. Additional memories for favourite dynamics, EQ and patch settings.
- 2 internal multi-effects units, each assignable as an aux send or a channel insert.
- 16 track recorder plus stereo master track. Record in 24 or 16 bits and 44.1 or 48 KHz. Record up to 8 separate takes (virtual tracks) for each physical track giving up to 130 virtual tracks.
- Integrated CDR drive for recording master tracks directly to CD without returning to analogue.
- Large informative display that completely changes to show all settings.
- Physical output jacks for main stereo outs, stereo monitor outs and 4 assignable outputs (e.g. as aux/monitor mix sends).
Costing well over €2,000 when launched in 2002 and considered incredible value for money even then. The mixer is the same spec as the Yamaha 01/02 mixer range.
This unit can produce great-sounding, professional studio results entirely within the digital domain. Seehttp://www.soundonsound.