This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Programme terms and conditions- opens in a new window or tabThis amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Programme terms and conditions- opens in a new window or tab
After receiving the item, cancel the purchase within
Buyer pays return postage
The buyer is responsible for return postage costs.
Return policy details
Right to Withdraw
Current legislation gives you the right to cancel the sale from up to 14 working days from receipt of the goods, without penalty and without giving a reason. The following details would have to be complied with:
1. Cancellation to be in writing.
2. The goods must not be damaged or soiled in any way.
3. Goods preferably to be in their original packaging.
4. The cost of returning the goods would be at your expense.
5. The goods must arrive back undamaged. Please consider insuring the goods before despatch.
6. A full refund cannot be given for damaged or soiled goods
7. Special orders or customised items can not be returned.
8. Variations to these conditions may apply - subject to mutual agreement.
Damaged Goods - Incomplete Deliveries
If after receiving your goods they are found to be damaged in anyway, please inform us at your earliest convenience or within 24 hours by either email - email@example.com or telephone: 01228 546756. In the case of incomplete deliveries, please follow the same procedure