We are a specialist Women's Plus Size retailer that offers great value and fit for a great price. We have been established for over 10 years and have over 40 stores nationwide. We pride ourselves on being able to offer fashionable and on trend Plus Size clothes for women that are difficult to find on the High Street. We are a private, family business that consistently offers great choice, value and fit all for a great price.
Can't find that Plus Size item that you need, well at Yours we have some a great selection and it is all delivered within 3-5 working days for £2.50
Easy returns! Just pop it back to us in the post or into a local Collect+ store.
If you have any questions about our products or service you can email us or call us on 0844 8 204 204 (Mon-Fri 8am to 8pm, Sat 9am -5pm).
Our improved delivery options are Standard and Next Day, these orders are shipped using Hermes.
Standard Delivery will now be with you quicker (3-5 working days), this is now fully trackable enabling you to securely take delivery of your parcel every time. Signature on delivery required.
We have also improved our Next Day Delivery service to include Saturday delivery.
Please note that additional sales taxes and import duties such as customs and exiles may be applied to orders for delivery outside the European Union.
Please note that we can only deliver to addresses marked as confirmed on your Paypal account, and that we cannot deliver to PO boxes addresses.
Delivery Charges & Estimated Delivery Lead Times (All delivery times quoted are from time of payment)
- UK Standard Free Over £60, £2.50 under £60 (3-5 working days*)
- Next Day service £6.99 (If ordered before 3pm Monday - Friday)
- BFPO delivery £6.99 (4-8 working days)
- Western Europe: £10.00 (2-3 working days) – France, Germany, Republic of Ireland
All items purchased from the eBay Yours Clothing store can be returned by post to the address below:
Yours Clothing, Returns Dept, 1184 Lincoln Road, Werrington, Peterborough, PE4 6LA UK
Alternatively you can send via Collect+ for just £3.99 by visiting their website to purchase a returns label online.
Unfortunately, items purchased from eBay cannot be returned to our high street stores.
Exchanges are not offered on the Yours Clothing eBay store.
Items must be returned, unworn, in a saleable condition* in their original box in a secure outer packaging, such as a consignment bag or outer box, within 21 days of purchase.
We will contact you once we have received and processed your refund. Please note that delivery charges will not be refunded unless goods are faulty or the wrong item has been shipped. Refunds can only be made to the same Paypal ID that issued the original payment.
A refund will be issued within 3-5 working days of receipt of the returned item. We kindly ask you to wait at least 5 working days from date of sending before contacting us regarding the status of your refund.
All goods returned as faulty will be inspected for a manufacturing defect. If we deem the item to be faulty a full credit will be issued, including an additional refund through Paypal for return postage. This process can take up to five working days from receipt of return.
When returning goods, please use a signed-for or registered service from the Post Office for your own safety. We are unable to accept a proof of purchase receipt, as this is not proof of delivery.
We are not able to accept returns of pierced Jewellery or selected lingerie. All items should be unworn with original tags still attached.
Terms & Conditions
Putting our arrangement in place
- 1.1 In this Agreement, we are Size Up Clothing Stores Limited, 1184 Lincoln Road, Werrington, Peterborough, PE4 6LA and you are the person detailed on the Order Forms.
- 1.2 Our Agreement is made on the date we deduct payment from your credit card, the details of which you provided on the Order Form.
- 1.3 Our Agreement includes all correspondence from us to you and the descriptions of the Goods as provided by us on our Website or otherwise.
Making your choice and ordering
- 2.1 Peruse our Website and select your chosen products.
- 2.2 Complete the Order Form in full and follow the instructions detailed on the Website.
What happens next
- 3.1 If your chosen products are in stock your Order will be processed. We will deduct the price payable for your chosen products from your nominated credit card and your chosen products will be despatched to you.
3.2 Should you not receive your chosen products within 7-10 days of us confirming their availability to you, please contact us to let us know. You will then be given the choice of:
- 3.2.1 Cancelling your order whereupon we will refund the Price you paid or
- 3.2.2 Requesting that we despatch further products to you (subject to availability) on the basis that you return one set of the products you receive should you receive two sets or
- 3.2.3 Wanting a further agreed time period after which if your chosen products have not been received then options 3.2.1 or 3.2.2 will be available to you.
- 3.3 Should you choose option 3.2.1 then your refund will be made to the credit card you nominated on your Order Form.
- 3.4 Whist we make every effort to deliver your order to you, if we receive the parcel back as undelivered from the courier company we reserve the right to make an administration charge to cover our costs in processing, currently, this charge is £1.00 per item.
If you are not satisfied
- 4.1 You may return the products to us, whereupon a full refund will be made as described in 3.2 above provided that the products are returned in the same conditions as received within 14 days of your receipt of the goods.
- 4.2 You may request replacement products, which we will despatch to you (subject to availability) on receipt of the original products which were not satisfactory from you. No refund will be made in these circumstances.
- 4.3 Return of faulty or damaged goods should be made in accordance with the arrangements detailed in the information pack which accompanied your chosen products.
- 4.4 You have the right to 'cancel' the contract at anytime up to '7 working days starting the day after delivery'.
- 4.5 Due to hygiene reasons items marked with an asterix * are unable to be returned.
Basis of sale
- 5.1 The terms of this, Our Agreement with You, shall govern our contract to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions.
- 5.2 No variation to this Agreement shall be binding unless agreed in writing by us.
- 5.3 Any typographical clerical or other error or omission in any sales literature price list acceptance of offer or other document or information issued by us is subject to amendment by us where reasonable in all of the circumstances to do so.
- 5.4 You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of your Order and the details provided in your Order Form.
- 5.5 The quantity and description of your chosen products shall be those set out in the Order Form unless we subsequently agree otherwise.
Price of the goods
- 6.1 The price of the Goods shall be the price quoted by us on our Website next to the illustration/description of your chosen products, unless agreed otherwise by us in writing.
- 6.2 The price is inclusive of any payable value added tax in the UK.
- 6.3 There is an additional charge per order for Postage and Packing as quoted by us on our Website.
- 6.4 All voucher codes are not valid on sale items unless specifically stated.
Risk and property
- 7.1 Risk of damage to or loss of your chosen products shall pass to you on delivery of them.
- 7.2 Notwithstanding delivery and the passing of risk in your chosen products or any other provision of this Agreement property in your chosen products shall not pass to you until we receive cleared funds payment in full of the price of your chosen products.
- 8.1 We warrant that you will be entitled to the benefit of any warranties or guarantee given by you the suppliers to us of your chosen products. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- 8.2 You warrant that the information entered onto the Order Form is true.
- 8.3 Where we sell to you under a consumer transaction (as defined by the Consumer Transactions (Restrictions on Statements) Order 1976) your statutory rights are not affected by this Agreement.
- We shall not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of this Agreement by reason of any delay in performing or any failure to perform any of our obligations if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing the following shall be regarded as causes beyond our reasonable control:-
- 9.1 Act of God explosion flood tempest fire or accident;
- 9.2 War or threat of war sabotage insurrection civil disturbance or requisition;
- 9.3 Acts restrictions regulations bye-laws prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of any governmental parliamentary or local authority;
- 9.4 Import or export regulations or embargoes;
- 9.5 Strikes lock-outs or other industrial actions or trade disputes (whether involving employees of us or of a third party);
- 9.6 Power failure or breakdown in machinery.
- 9.7 Delays with delivery due to adverse weather conditions.
- 10.1 If any provision of this Agreement is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part the validity of the other provisions of this Agreement and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected thereby.
- 10.2 The Contract shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- The terms and conditions set out in this Agreement represents the entire Agreement.
- Our VAT number: 638327229