This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Programme terms and conditions- opens in a new window or tabThis amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Programme terms and conditions- opens in a new window or tab
An item that has been restored to working order by the eBay seller or a third party not approved by the manufacturer. This means the item has been inspected, cleaned and repaired to full working order and is in excellent condition. This item may or may not be in its original packaging. See the seller’s listing for full details.
See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
“Tested and in working condition, odd paint chip here and there from storage.”
After receiving the item, cancel the purchase within
Buyer pays return postage
The buyer is responsible for return postage costs.
Return policy details
If the product(s) ordered arrives defective you are entitled to a replacement (if available) or a full refund*.
*A full refund will only be processed once the defective product(s) has been returned. Once returned and we have tested/identified the product(s) is defective and ours we will refund the complete transaction amount (product price & postage cost). We will also refund your return postage to the face value of this cost. Our aim is to try and process all refunds within 48hours of the item being returned (not including weekends/holidays). The refunded amount will be processed using the same method that the original transaction was completed by.
• Rare Electrical Supply LTD does not bear any responsibility for the incorrect installation, running or connection of the product(s) we offer for sale. For returns that are deemed faulty caused at the point of installation, running or at start up will be inspected by our qualified engineers. If we determine this fault has been caused due to the negligence or incompetence at the buyers end then a refund will be void. We may also require the buyer to submit a report by a qualified body. Hence we always recommend that only qualified personal should install our product(s).
• If the product(s) is purchased by mistake or no longer required then you are entitled* to a return.
*The product(s) arrives back unused, in the same condition as when dispatched (i.e. If sold new, still in unopened packet) and not damaged due to inadequate packing. The buyer has 14days to return the product(s) from the date of receipt by the buyer. The final refunded amount for this return will vary depending on the following:
1. If the sale included free postage we will charge the amount we have paid for postage (face value). In addition, a 10% handling fee of the product(s)’ price after the postage cost has been subtracted will also be charged.
e.g. Price: £100 Postage: FREE( 2nd class Royal Mail) , Refunded amount providing we are satisfied with returned product(s) would be : £86.67.
How? £100 – £3.70= £96.30 then £96.30 – 10% = £86.67
2. If the buyer has paid for ANY postage (I.e. special services, international postage etc) this will be non-refundable. The refunded amount will only be the amount paid for the product(s) minus a 10% handling fee.
• Returns will be void if security markings or barcode stickers are removed or tampered with.
• The responsibility of the returning product(s) lies with the buyer until we have received the product(s) safely. Hence we suggest the buyer uses a tracked service & provides tracking information to us once dispatched.
• For returns relating to damage during transit we will require the buyer to keep the original packaging & notify us immediately with photos of the packaging and damage to the product(s). Once we have submitted the claim to the courier we require the product(s) to be returned unless the buyer wishes to keep the product(s). If the buyer decides to keep the damaged product(s) and the claim is successful we will pass the discount received onto the buyer. However, if the claim is unsuccessful we will be unable to provide a discount but the buyer will still have the option to return the item. If the buyer decides to return, the returned postage will be refunded to the face value once we have received. Once received we will offer a replacement product(s) subject to availability. Only if we are unable to offer a replacement product(s) will a full refund be made.
• All of the product(s) that we dispatch will have either tracking info or proof of postage depending on the service selected by the buyer or made available at point of purchase. Thus for refunds relating to loss during transit we will only provide a full refund once the courier has deemed the parcel lost and we have submitted a claim. Please note each courier has a different time scale to determine if a parcel is considered lost, so we ask all buyers to be patient during this process. Refunds will be void if the buyer has provided incorrect or inadequate delivery information resulting in a loss.