Details about Zig CF 9b 12v distribuition and charging unitZig CF 9b 12v distribuition and charging unit See original listing
01 Aug, 2011 22:09:05 BST
[ 29 bids ]
Hull East Riding of Yorkshire, GB, United Kingdom
The Zig CF9 Battery Charging and Distribution Unit
What does it do?
1. Distributes 12v from a Leisure Battery to all 12v devices fitted.
2. Distributes 230v from a Mains Hook Up to all 230v devices fitted.
3. Charges the Vehicle and Leisure Batteries from the mains Hook Up.
4. Charges the Leisure Battery from the Vehicle Battery when the engine is running.
5. 12v Battery selection, Leisure Battery or Vehicle Battery.
6. Monitors 12v Batteries and alerts when the voltage is getting low.
7. Fuses fitted to protect accessories.
8. 230v to 12v Converter – Converts mains power into 12v supply.
9. Fridges can be connected to 12v and 230v supply through the CF9.
It is recommended:
200-240v mains supply: Use with an RCD Consumer Unit for extra protection with 3-core 2.5mm² mains cable.
12v cable should be of 2mm² and 12v batteries fused with 25amp inline fuses.
Split Charge relays should not be used with the CF9; the CF9 has it’s own battery charging function.
Zig CF9 Manufacturers Description:
Fully Automatic electronic charging control.
Suitable for a variety of vehicles including Campervans, Motorhomes and Caravans.
Mains Battery charging; up to 12 amps depending on battery state and condition.
Charging from vehicle, generator or mains supply.
Mains voltage to 12 volt Conversion - up to 4.5amps continuous current.
Switched selection of source; car or auxiliary (lesiure) battery.
Double pole illumination mains switch.
Safety - The CF9 incorporates no less than 8 protection devices to eliminate overheating and overcurrent problems.
Facility for 'Fridge' (12 volts and / or mains supply).
Zig CF9 Transformer/ Charger, battery charging 240-12 volt conversion with a battery rated input. Certified to British standard NCC and SMMT safety regulations. Certified to British standard NCC and SMMT safety regulations.
This unit can charge two leisure batteries if connected in parallel mode.
Zig CF9 Specifications:
Rated Input Voltage: 220 - 240 volts
Rated Input Frequency: 220 50/60 Hz
Output Voltage: 10/14.2 Volts DC and 240 Volts AC
Output Current: 4.5 - 7 amps
Battery Charging: 240 - 12v Conversion with a Battery
Dimensions (Front Panel): Width 295mm x Height 105mm x Depth 160mm
Dimensions (Cut Out): Width 275mm x Height 80mm
Posted with eBay Mobile