Right of cancellation
You have the right to cancel within fourteen days without giving a reason this contract.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day
- on the the goods have taken possession of you or a third party named by you, other than the carrier or, in cases where you have ordered any goods within a single order and this is delivered consistently and be;
- In which you or a third party named by you, other than the carrier, the last goods have taken physical possession of, unless you have ordered multiple products within a single order and these are supplied separately;
- In which you or a third party named by you, other than the carrier, the last installment or the last piece have taken physical possession of, if you have ordered a product which is delivered in multiple lots or pieces;
To exercise your right of cancellation, you must contact us to withdraw (UP2HER Sven Klever, Rathenaustr. 4, 51427 Bergisch Gladbach) by means of a clear statement (eg, consigned by post mail, fax or email) of your decision this Agreement, inform ,
You may use the attached sample withdrawal form, but it is not compulsory. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient that you send your communication concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal deadline.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse all payments we receive from you, including delivery costs (except for the additional costs arising from the fact that you have a type of delivery other than that offered by us have chosen cheapest Shipping), and repay immediately at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notice is received through your cancellation of this agreement with us. For this repayment we use the same method of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless you expressly agreed otherwise; in any case, you will be charged fees for such repayment. We may refuse reimbursement until we have received the goods back, or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You have to send back the goods promptly and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you notify us of any cancellation of this contract to us or passed.
The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You pay the direct cost of returning the goods.
You only need to pay for any diminished value of the goods when such loss in value is due to a necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods handling.
The right does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and the production of which an individual choice or decision by the consumer is required or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- The supply of goods which can spoil quickly or whose expiration date has passed quickly;
- The supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of cancellation expires prematurely in contracts
- The supply of sealed goods which are unsuitable for reasons of health or hygiene to return when their unsealed after delivery;
- The supply of goods when they were mixed after delivery because of its nature inseparably with other goods;
- The supply of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal was removed after delivery.
The samplewithdrawal form can be found in the appendix to our Terms and Conditions / Customer Information.