c1924 Art Deco Jazz Era French Fashion Newspaper
The 1920's / 1930's was a ground breaking age of decadence , glamour and style as opitimised by the Art Deco era. I have just acquired a collection of ORIGINAL French Art Deco Fashion Newspapers entitled
"Le Petite Echo de la Mode"
Each one features of ART DECO , fashions, advertisments and illustrations. There are "FLAPPER" Outfits , Bobbed and Shingled Hair, Cloche Hats , Drop Waist Dresses, in fact a veritable "FEAST" of Art Deco Fashion and Design
It extends to 16 Pages which measure 14.5" X 11.5"
This Auction is for the Edition shown above.
It is in Good Order for its age, as seen , but as with all vintage newsprint there will be with some minor tears, folds, ragged edges, raggedness at the spine and discolouration.
It will be supplied in an archival slip with acid free backing board.
I am based in the UK, I will be happy to combine postage for multiple purchases , please wait for me to send you a combined postage invoice.
PLEASE LOOK AT THE SCANS CAREFULLY TO ASCERTAIN CONDITION
///PAYPAL/ -STERLING UK PERSONAL OR BUSINESS CHEQUES / UK POSTAL ORDERS / BANKERS DRAFTS OR INTERNATIONAL MONEY ORDERS IN GREAT BRITISH POUNDS/ DOLLARS/EUROS / /// N.B. :- I NOW ALSO ACCEPT USA PERSONAL CHEQUES (NB add 5% to cover cashing costs.)/// PLEASE NOTE BUYER TO PAY POSTAGE AND PACKAGING AT COST :- ALWAYS REASONABLE AND FAIR ///
Conditions of Sale
PLEASE read the following VERY carefully BEFORE placing your bid
The following text is taken directly from eBay's "Confirm Bid" page.
'Your bid is a contract - Place a bid only if you're serious about buying the item If you are the winning bidder, you will enter into a legally binding contract to purchase the item from the seller. You should contact the seller to resolve any questions before bidding'
- Please make sure that you ask any questions and request photographs before bidding. I am happy to spend as much time as necessary in providing any information requested.
- All items are described as accurately as possible, but I am only human & can make mistakes. If theres a problem let me know and I will do my up most to resolve it.
- I will send you shipping and payment information when the auction ends. If you don't receive this, PLEASE contact me, e-mails sometimes go astray!
- You will have 7 days after the auction ends in which to send payment of the full amount before I re-list the item or offer it to another bidder.If I do not hear from you Non Paying Bidder action WILL follow, simply because this is the only way I am able to recover my eBay listing fees.
- Although I ALWAYS obtain a proof of posting receipt, and pack the items with great care, please consider insurance, because I cannot take responsibility for items lost or damaged in transit. It is your responsibility to request insurance if required
- I will make every effort to post your item with a few days of receiving payment, but please allow time for the item to arrive. Please feel free to mail me after a reasonable time if you have still not received your item, and I will do my best to help.
- Please leave feedback once your item has arrived and you are happy with it