Due to eBay New Policies I need to place any thing you may question "Terms & Info:" in the top half of the auction/store sites, with bullets, WoW! So you will find the full description and sometimes the pictures of the item much farther down the page, in BOLD.
• Terms and Info: ASK QUESTIONS Before you Bid. BE SURE TO VIEW all PICTURES. Refunds granted only when there is a GROSS error in my description. You must respond within 3 days of receiving item and ship it back in 7 days. Buyer pays shipping. Items are Sold, AS FOUND. I do not even like cleaning them up, I am afraid that I may do it wrong.
• I will combine items won to save on shipping and handling fees. I find that eBay postal calculator is sometimes off, especially on large items and international. If overpayment of shipping fees occurs, anything over $1.00 will be refunded, quickly, through PayPal.
• Handling and sometime insurance (ONLY, on fragile items shipped in US) fees can be calculated into postal shipping quote, ASK!!!! Normal handling time TWO Days with reduced handling fees at $2 for both US and Internationals, much less for small items and with variables on quantity, size that adjusts the handling fee higher.
• On a personal note. Due to a back injury, I try my best to ship items out Monday, Wednesday and Friday, excluding holidays, that throws the days off. So that USPS employees can help me unload. I can not have them pick up since I have very bad doggies.
• High Bidder pays through PayPal, in US funds. New York Residents MUST add 8.00% sales tax or supply tax exempt number with payment. Only other method of payment is Cash with/at arranged local Pick-up.
• International Buyers – Please Note:
• Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
• Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
• These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
• We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
FYI: We have some Great Deals for You. Items Purchased from Estate Sales, Yard Sales, Flea Markets, Auctions and sometimes purchasing the contents of a whole house. I'm the Ultimate Recycler, I try to find a Home for everything I purchased or clean out, from Estate/Homes. I start them low at auction with no reserves. You can save on gas, shop at home and have it shipped to your door. And where else, can you get more than a one liner for a description. Possibly more photos than you care to look at. Some, even being a puzzle, you might have to figure it out.
Estate Fresh, Here we are offering a WONDERFUL Elegant Depression Era Clear American Pattern Glass, Platter, Tray or plate in a un-known Fluted Thin Rib Pattern with Star Burst in foot. I had no luck in finding the name to this pattern. It is marked with "H" in Diamond and was produced by Heisey Glass Co. circa 1930's – 1940's era. It does ring when tapped, it does NOT have a greasy feel to the glass, and it is NOT a modern reproduction. It does glow a Bright Yellow-Greenish color under black light, noted where the glass is the thickest. May have been a Covered Cake Plate, because of this raised lip border, that is 10" across on a 10 ¾" plate overall, across rim. Outer edge from lip to rim is rounded. It is 1 ¼" high to that lip, 1" high at rim & 4 ¼" across its ground foot.
This is a BEAUTY, in VERY, VERY GOOD condition, for its age and use. There is age wear, scuff and scratches on ground foot. It also has lots of utensil scratches on the interior. Not visible at arms length. But the chips, flakes and nicks around edge of foot, shows a little roughness. Sparkle Nicely in the Sunlight. Quite useable and it Displays Great. There are NO chips/flakes on upper body, NO cracks and NO repairs.
Please view all pictures, to see more about condition. Color may vary a bit in my pictures, due to lighting, reflection and shadows. Colors, if any, looks much better in person.
Any information, Questions or Request are always Welcomed. Please wait for invoice before paying. I do offer USPS; Priority, Parcel Post, First Class & Media shipping. Check rates and options for this item on auction site under "Other Services" in top center of page. I will combine items won, to save you on shipping, handling fees (see above terms)
Check out my other items!
Sign up for PayPal; the fast, easy, and secure way to pay online.
Be sure to add me to your favorites list!