New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Colour:||Black and Slate||Family Line:||Apple iPhone|
|Camera:||8 Megapixel||SIM Lock:||Factory Unlocked|
|Manufacturer warranty:||1 year||Storage Capacity:||64 GB|
Well, it's that time of year again and, considering the enormous demand (pre orders sold out in 2 hours from 00:01 to 02:00 on the 14/09), this years iPhone 5 is set to be a hard to find gadget for the foreseeable future.
You are bidding on a guaranteed delivery (see options below) iPhone 5 64GB in YOUR CHOICE of colour, either black or white. I can also purchase ANY ACCESSORIES however I cannot guarantee they will be in stock unlike the iPhone which will. Accessories will be charged at the rate the Apple store charges and will be included in your receipt.
You will receive the iPhone 5 sealed within its box along with the Apple retail receipt. I will be queuing at my local store (as I have done for the last 4 years, never disappointed by stock) and will be first in line to make sure your phone gets to you on time.
Many people are bidding for online pre-ordered stock however this is sometimes a risky option as in the past few years customers have been let down by the courier not getting the package to them on time thus causing the eBay buyer to receive the item later than expected despite paying a premium. In my experience this is the best (though more time consuming) option for guaranteeing you the iPhone in a suitable timeframe.
1. I'm based in Bristol and am happy to drop it off anywhere within 200 miles (400 mile round trip) at a cost of £0.16 per mile including return journey. For example if you live in Nottingham the total journey would be 284 miles at a total cost of £44.80 at todays petrol prices. If it suits you the phone will be on its way from Bristol as soon as checkout is complete at the Apple store. I'm also happy to drop it off to you at your workplace if that suits you. Please not dropping off will require cash on delivery or a signed confirmation to say you have received it if you wish to pay via paypal. Again the choice is yours.
2. Collect from Bristol (free of course)
3. Saturday delivery via Royal Mail (Guaranteed 22/09/2012)
4. Royal Mail Special Delivery (Guaranteed 24/09/2012)
4. Standard 1st Class Recorded (2-3 business days)
5. International Courier (please note that the listed price below is an ESTIMATE and may be more or less. You will be charged the cheapest courier price I can find for the UK to your country. Proof of this will be sent to you on confirmation of received payment, I never overcharge. Customs payments will be minimised where possible however I will not be responsible for any payment).
This will be an efficient transaction and you will not be disappointed. I've done this many times without a hitch. Hope this answers any questions you might have, if not send me a message and I always reply within the hour, usually in a couple of minutes.