The Pallet Brew system is unique with its highly transportable system on a pallet approach.
All capacities are three pump systems with an infusion style mash tun. The system has been designed to be very easy to use, with each brew cycle taking between four and five hours.
The breweries are very reliable due to the use of "off the shelf" parts, which also means that repairs and replacements are straightforward. The systems themselves are very efficient as each vessel is made of stainless steel and clad in 100mm of insulation and wood. In addition, the water needed to cool the wort through the heat exchanger runs straight back into the hot liquor tank, so the energy needed to heat the hot liquor for the subsequent brew is reduced.
Standard system sizes are from100 to 500 litres so appeal to homebrew enthusiasts through to commercial craftbrewing. Capacities above 500 litres can also be manufactured to order.
We believe that our systems offer great quality at a competitive price point and welcome any enquiries by phone or email.
Outline Specification – 100 litre (0.5 bbl) Brewing System
· Stainless steel mash tun with approximate capacity of 100 litres clad in varnished tongue & groove, insulated and sitting on three integral stainless steel legs with 20mm wbp ply top stained and varnished. Rotating sparge arm and stainless steel underback. All fixed via screws to 1200mm x1000mm ply pallet base.
· Stainless steel hot liquor tank with approximate capacity of 125litres 120mm of insulation and clad in varnished tongue & groove Plywoodbase and top, overflow and sight glass Single 3kW element with thermostat and permanent digital display Sat on stained ply pallet 1200mm x 1000mm base
· Stainless steel copper with approximate capacity of 125 litres clad in varnished tongue & groove sitting on four stainless steel legs Two elements – both 3kW single phase Copper pipe chimney fixed to ply top segment
Mesh hop strainer in bottom of copper, screwed down to ply pallet1200mm x 1000mm base
· Three stainless steel transfer pumps
· Stainless steel plate heat exchanger with a working capacity of100 litres per hour
All materials are warranted to be free from defects in normal usefor a period of 12 months
>Cold water feed needed via mains pressure or hose pipe.
>Wiring to elements,pumps and temp probe via certified electrician.
This brewery is order only (due to sold out stock), others can be specified to your own requirements 100L-500L ,30 days is required to complete (this could also change due too demand - please enquiry for accurate time scale). Compact design all on a pallet! - everything is designed to do the job - top quality finish.
Cash on collection / PayPal / Bank Transfer - please visit our new website - With NEW VIDEO content; palletbrew.com
*************We now do - Brewery course's for the 'Pallet Brew System' please enquire (starts December 14th)
Lewis from Pallet Brew :)