I will do my best to post items within 2-3 working days. Please say if you need your item quicker and I will try to accommodate you. I will invoice accordingly for 1st class or next day delivery.
I usually ship 2nd class, hardly ever recorded unless you request this. I know some sellers do to cover themselves but I find it makes items so much more expensive for the buyers therefore, I always get proof of posting and this is my guarantee that the parcel has gone off to you, it is then out of my hands. I cannot be held responsible for undelivered items if I have obtained a proof of posting slip as evidence.
I cannot be held responsible for china/glass goods once they have left my hands. I will always pack them with care and attention but should they arrive broken I cannot be held responsible. If this is a problem for you then please request a postal service that ensures your goods are insured and I will invoice accordingly for this service.
Please be aware occasionally I have my holiday settings on when I am away therefore there may be a delay in you receiving your goods.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS PLEASE READ!!
It is impossible to get a quote for every item I list for every country so I 'guess' costs of international posting, usually overestimated to cover myself. When you have committed to buy an item I will then get an accurate postage cost and invoice you accordingly. SO please don't let the high postal cost listed put you off buying. You will have an opportunity to pull out of a sale once I have got an accurate cost.
1.All items sold can be returned fuss free if within 10 days of sale in the condition in which they were sent but unfortunately I cannot refund postage unless the item has been grossly misrepresented.
2. Whilst I do my best to accurately age my vintage items I can make mistakes and miss flaws. In this case I am more than happy to refund return postage costs as well as issue a full refund for the item bought but it is at my discretion.
3. Upon Occasion, when an item has been sold, while packaging it up I may notice a flaw not seen before. In this instance I will give the buyers the choice to have the item with a generous discount depending on the flaw or offer them a full immediate refund. I sell lots of items and things can get overlooked so apologies if this happens to you but if I notice them before posting I would not be happy sending them out in a bad condition.
4. If you have any problems I would very much appreciate you contacting me in the first instance to see if we can come to an amicable solution. Bad feedback does affect small businesses so please think before leaving it.
5. Please note that I do sell on other sites and at vintage fairs, it may therefore be that an item bought on a 'buy it now' option can suddenly become unavailable. In this instance please accept my apologies and a discount on any other item you may like in my collection.
6. I sometimes use in my listings other photographs of other items to suggest ways the item for sale can be styled. Only the item clearly stated in the title is for sale and no other item/items displayed. This includes among other things Underskirts, Accessories Jewelry etc... IF YOU SEE IT IN THE PHOTO IT IS NOT NECESSARILY INCLUDED UNLESS STATED IN THE LISTING.
Although every effort has been made to trace copyright owners for these extra photographs, apologies for any omissions. We will be happy to insert appropriate acknowledgements on future listings.
MANY THANKS FOR YOUR BUSINESS!