All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an introduction to 1 Peter , aimed at undergraduate students. This volume suggests that 1 Peter is an important text not least for the ways in which it both reflects and constructs early Christian identity, in its relationships with Judaism and the Roman Empire.
- Author BiographyDr David G. Horrell is Reader in New Testament Studies in the Department of Theology at the University of Exeter, UK, and has taught Pauline studies for nearly fifteen years. He is the author of Solidarity and Difference (T&T Clark 2005) and The Social Ethos of the Corinthian Correspondence.
- Author(s)David G. Horrell
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication13/03/2008
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleNew Testament Guides
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight169 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.54Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.