All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.86
- £6.41Trending at £7.34
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.52Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £5.71Trending at £7.27
- £6.53Trending at £6.97
About this product
- DescriptionNext to the home, the classroom is perhaps the most influential and inspirational environment in the world. This book presents 10 proven principles for achieving success in values-based leadership for the classroom environment. It explores the capacity of the classroom for transforming individuals toward action and renewal.
- Author BiographyBramwell Osula is Assistant Professor at School of Global Leadership and Entrepreneurship, Regent University, Virginia, USA. He is also an applied human services practitioner with a wealth of experience that cuts across the arenas of leadership education, training, community development, and consultant management. Dr Osula holds a PhD in Sociology and is an avid student of cultural institutions, human dynamics, and popular culture. His particular approach builds on real-life situations and needs, current knowledge, a variety of theoretical and methodological standards , and cross-cultural thinking. His teaching, research, and consulting practice is considerable, as is his international expertise-resulting from living explorations in Africa, Asia, the Caribbean, Canada, the United States, and Europe. Dr Osula is active in a variety of leadership and other programs as a professor, consultant, trainer, and mentor. He is a frequent participant in and organizer of training workshops and professional development seminars. His interests include: leadership development, organizational diagnosis, consulting theory and practice, ethics, coaching, global leadership, crosscultural analyses, security, and public policy. Prior to joining the faculty at Regent University, Virginia, USA, Dr Osula served as Director of Business Development for an IT consulting firm (Cognizant Technology Solutions). He was also an adjunct faculty member at the College of Saint Elizabeth, New Jersey, and The City University of New York (College of Staten Island). He is the Editor of the Journal of Practical Consulting and member of the Editorial Board of the African Journal of Marketing Management (AJMM). Renae Ideboen is an educator and leadership consultant. She currently teaches and writes curriculum based on the developing principles of transformational leadership and strategic communication. She is an instructor at Judson University, Elgin, USA, and a conference speaker.
- Author(s)Bramwell Osula,Renae Ideboen
- PublisherSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Date of Publication15/11/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width184 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.