All listings for this product
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £75.70Trending at £79.90
- £34.99Trending at £59.27
- £14.70Trending at £18.07
- £14.08Trending at £18.99
- £6.92Trending at £7.30
- £10.67Trending at £11.25
- £10.51Trending at £12.87
About this product
- DescriptionOffers both experienced cardiologists and trainees the opportunity to identify and address common pitfalls encountered with echocardiology in routine clinical practice. This book covers a series of challenges ranging from technical difficulties to problems with echocardiographic interpretation with each section presenting a series of simulations.
- Author Biographyest cardiologue, praticien hospitalier des hopitaux de l'AP de Paris (Charles-Foix a Ivry-sur-Seine, Emile-Roux a Limeil-Brevannes) - Groupements hospitaliers universitaires. Dr Petros Nihoyannopoulos, FRCP, is a senior Consultant Cardiologist at Hammersmith Hospital and Reader at the Imperial College London and National Heart and Lung Institute. He qualified in Medicine in 1979 from Strasbourg University in France (Universite Luis Pasteur) and completed his formal cardiac training in London, at the Hammersmith Hospital. Dr Nihoyannopoulos, as Clinical Firm Leader, is heavily involved with everyday clinical practice involving patients with a variety of cardiac conditions. He is also Fellow of many national and international societies and associations including the American Heart Asociation, American College of Cardiology and European Society of Cardiology. He is founding member and past president of the British Society of Echocardiography and is the President-Elect of the European Association of Echocardiography, a Registered Branch of the European Society of Cardiology. Dr Nihoyannopoulos' main research interest is in the study of heart muscle disorders, valvular heart disease as well as acute and chronic coronary syndromes using state-of-the-art echocardiography. He has published more than 160 peered reviewed papers in major international journals as well as more than 40 review articles and book chapters. As part of his academic position, Dr Nihoyannopoulos is committed to teaching under- and post-graduate students on both clinical cardiology and echocardiology courses, where he has made his name as one of the international leading experts in the field.
- Author(s)Christophe Klimczak,Petros Nihoyannopoulos
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication28/01/2008
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChurchill Livingstone
- Content NoteApprox. 290 illustrations (50 in full color)
- Weight381 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.