All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £13.39Trending at £13.78
- £4.42Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £28.18
- £8.94Trending at £9.26
- £22.98Trending at £25.50
- £14.54Trending at £15.21
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
About this product
- DescriptionHelps readers explore job paths and positions that are established, emerging, and potential in the world of professional gerontology. This book intertwines career position profiles with interviews with individuals who hold some of the positions. It also includes relevant organizations and web sites for follow-up.
- Author BiographyC. Joanne Grabinski, MA, MA, ABD, is President/Educator & Consultant of AgeEd, in Mt. Pleasant, Michigan; Lecturer (1992-current), Gerontology Program at Eastern Michigan University in Ypsilanti, Michigan; and Adjunct Professor (1998-current) at Saint Joseph College in West Hartford, Connecticut. She was Director and Assistant Professor (1984-1991), Interdisciplinary Gerontology Program at Central Michigan University in Mt. Pleasant, Michigan. She holds a BS degree in Home Economics Education from Oregon State University, MA degrees in Educational Administration: Community Leadership and in Family Relations from Central Michigan University, and completed doctoral work (ABD) in Family Ecology: Adult Development & Aging, with cognates in Gerontology and Sociology, at Michigan State University. Grabinski is the curriculum designer/professor of the first Introduction to Careers in Gerontology course in the United States. She has been actively involved in the Gerontological Society of America (GSA) and the Association for Gerontology in Higher Education (AGHE) for the past 27 years, serving on committees for both and as an elected member of the AGHE Executive Board, and is a long-standing member of the American Society on Aging. Grabinski is an AGHE Fellow in Gerontology and Geriatrics Education (awarded 1999), was an AGHE Distinguished Teacher (1997) and received an AGHE Part-Time Faculty Certificate of Recognition (2004).
- Author(s)C. Joanne Grabinski
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication30/08/2007
- GenreCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Out-of-print date16/04/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight330 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.